Chapter 6

Helena p.o.v

I woke up the next morning with arms around me. What! I turned around and saw Liam. I smiled to myself. I would love to kiss his lips. No, what am I saying. Stop. I bet he has his eye on someone else. Like look at me. I'm not pretty.

"Yes you are." I hear. I saw Liam stating at me with a bright smile.

"What? Did I say that our loud?"

"Haha. Yeah you did love." Liam said. Pulling me closer to him. I like this. I snuggled into his neck.

"Your worm" I smile.

"Hey you two. Get your buts up and out of bed. We are making breakfast" Kris shouts form outside Liam's door.

"Let's get ready love" Liam says and start getting up. I like the view. I smiled to myself before getting ready myself. After me and Liam got ready. We walked out.

"Look how's finally ready." Harry comes up to me and Liam. Smiling down at me. Gad this is embarrassing.

"Get you good already. I wanna do something fun today. We still have a few days with no concerts." Niall says. Getting more good from the kitchen. I bets it's his third or something. Haha

..........After eating.........

Kris p.o.v

We all got ready for going out. Zayn really wanted to go to the beach and so did Harry. We all agreed and went to get ready. Me and Helena went to our room to change. I got my hot pink bikini on and short with a beach blows. Helena got her green bikini on and a beach dress. We took our things in to a small bag and went outside to wait or the boys. I thought we used long time. Guess girls are faster then boys.

We waited 10 more minutes then, finally, they came.

"Finally. You guys are taking your sweet time." Helena laughed at the boys. This will be a fun day.

"C'mon guys. I wanna go. Like now." I said jumping up and down I know in childish. But I like the beach.

"Ok let's go" Liam said and walked out with Helena. With an arm around her waist. Eeep it's so cute to watch. I felt something around my waist and turned around to see Niall. He is making me blush.

"Hey."

"Hey Niall. Are you ready?"

"Yes I am. And I'm happy that it's gonna be a day with you" aww he is blushing. it's so cute.

"Thanks love"he said and kissed my check. Did I say it out loud... Ops!

We walked to the beach and found a spot away form people just in case.

The boys and Helena ran out to the water while I say down and closed my eyes. I like when you can feel the sun warm your body up. Suddenly it got darker. I opened my eyes and saw Niall was standing there with a wide smile.

"What's up Niall"

"Soon gonna be you" is all he says. What? He suddenly picked me up and throws me over his shoulders.

"Niall!! What are you doing!!"

"Calm down love. It's gonna be fun"

We got into the water and a second went by and I was under the water. We got up and Niall started laughing. I just couldn't take it anymore so I just kissed him. To my surprise he kissed me back. We pulled back and looked in his eyes. They are the most beautiful blue colour I've ever seen.

"That was nice" Niall said. "does that mean that you want to go out tomorrow night with me?"

"Yes" I smiled and gave him a small kiss.

We were at the beach for two hours before we went home to go and eat. This day was worth it. I love how everything turned out this was.

.........................................

I'm sorry that it took a long time before I got this chapter out.

I have been having some things going on at school. I didn't have time and that's why it's a short chapter too. I'm sorry.

Love you guys. Thank you so much for reading.

Please follow and vote