First hint he likes you ^w^

Kai

Kai's over again, as usual. This time he's fidgeting quite a lot with his fire sword...You never knew why.
"Kai, is something wrong?" You asked him.
"N-...It's nothing, really! I don't like you or anything!" Kai spurted out and then covered his mouth with his hand and blushed. You blushed a bit too. "YOU HEARD NOTHING!" He screamed into his hand and squeezed his eyes shut.
"A-Alright then...Uh..." You couldn't find the right words to say. "Do you wanna maybe...I dunno, let's go downtown or something." You suggested, trying to change the subject. Kai removed his hand and his blush slowly faded, nodding at you.
"Yeah, let's do that." He sighed and said, and you both went downtown to [whatever your favorite place downtown is!].

Jay

You and Jay were at the arcade...obviously. You both kept playing the same game, which was that shooting game XD Though this time, you kept winning. That usually isn't like him...You would always win by way more points, the same amount of points that he usually beats you with. You put down the gun after another round of winning and faced Jay.
"Jay, are you feeling OK today? It seems like you don't have your head in the game today..." You asked, kinda worried. Jay sheeplishly laughed a bit and faced you too, placing down the gun.
"I-I um...I thought that you would be unhappy if I kept beating you, so I let you win today since I have a crush on y-WAH! NO! I SAID NOTHING, [Y/N]!!!" Jay stuttered and then screamed with a red face. You blushed tomato red, trying to figure out what he was going to say.
"Y-You don't have to lose for me. I like it better if we're just having a nice, fair duel on this game...OK?" You shook off your blush and said. Jay nodded and took a deep breath. You both went for another round and he won this time~ ^_^

Zane

This time, you and Zane were in the park under a tree just talking. Technology this time was not the subject :P You guys talked about random things that came to your minds, and got a decent conversation going...Until Zane asked something not expected.
"[Y/N], can you explain to me what a 'kiss' is?" Zane asked you. You blushed, remembering that Zane was a robot and doesn't know THAT much about humans.
"Uh sure...Um, a kiss is where a person locks lips with another person. It shows that the people are in love." You tried not to freak out while explaining that.
"Love? Can you explain that feeling a bit more to me?" Zane asked you next. You blushed tomato red again and nodded.
"Yeah sure...Um, love is the feeling you feel to someone if you really care about them. Like, you want to be with them forever, and that sort of stuff." You tried to summarize it without having a meltdown XD
"Ah OK..." Zane trailed off and looked away. You shook off your blush and changed the subject.

Cole

Both of you were over at your house, BAKING ^_^ You decided to teach him how to make that chocolate cake he liked and he was doing pretty well. He followed the recipe well and listened to your instructions. He was currently mixing the batter.
"OK Cole, now stop mixing." You told him while you were reading the recipe. You heard him continue to stir, and you closed the book and looked at him in confusion. "Um...Cole? Stop stirring!!" You urged. HE DIDN'T RESPOND! You sighed and waved your hand in front of his face. "EARTH TO COLE. STOP STIRRING NOW." You told him. "HELLO COLE?!?!" You yelled and then he flinched and looked upwards. 
"W-What?" Cole stuttered and then threw the bowl into the air in surprise...and the batter splattered EVERYWHERE! Most of the batter got on you and you groaned. Cole gasped and ran to you. "I-I'M SO SORRY [Y/N]!!" Cole exclaimed and grabbed a towel nearby and wiped some of the batter off of you. "There. Now you're nice and clean, and beautiful again. Wait what?" Cole started and then looked away with a pink face. You stared at him for a while and then giggled.
"Thank you Cole. Now help me clean this mess!" You stuck your tongue at him and both of you started to clean.

Lloyd

Back at the candy store in the mall, you two dozed around and aimlessly chose some candy to eat when you both go back to your house to hang out. You were humming 'Pop Goes The Weasel' and then you heard a shout.
"Hey Lloyd! Where are you? Sensei needs you back at the bounty right now!" You heard a familiar voice. You turned and saw...Jay. That blue ninja. Jay walked up to Lloyd and started to push him out the door.
"H-Hey Jay! NOT RIGHT NOW! I'm with someone right now!" Lloyd said, eyeing you. Jay looked in your direction and gasped.
"Ooh, is this the [Y/N] that you have been talking about? You know...your GIRLFRIEND?" Jay teased and laughed. Lloyd and you both started to blush furiously and Lloyd raged...
"S-SHUT UP JAY! We're just...friends! OK? Now get outta here!" Lloyd grumbled and pushed Jay outta the mall. Lloyd came back a few mins later and sighed. "Sorry about him. He's just very...Gah..." Lloyd facepalmed and said.
"Haha, don't worry." You assured him.
"But I have to admit...you're cute." Lloyd said, looking away with a pink face. You fangirled on the inside and then took a deep breath.
"Thanks!" You smiled and said.