Part 1: MAI-Senpai

It was a beautiful day in Orubisu Ariosu Highschool, where first year student Sairisu stood, Sirius-chan was looking up at the pwetty owo chewwy bwossom trees desu, "the entrance ceremony was scary" Cyrisu-chan said to Toast-chan, who was a little soggy as it'd been in Cryris' mouth just moments before, but Toast-chan didn't respond, crushing Cryris' soul, dropping Toast-chan on the ground as they walked away, as Toast-chan, was only a piece of toast.

Cyris ran far, far away, their only friend, Toast-chan, who they'd known as long as this morning, had just betrayed them, they surely couldn't go on, not without Toast-chan, but as they passed the corner, they ran into a girl, both of them falling to the ground. Cyris rubbed their head, though they probably should've rubbed their butt instead, seeing as that's what they fell on, but any pain they were feeling was about to be washed away as they opened their eyes to see something beautiful, a beautiful girl, a beautiful mass of code in a pretty blue colour, and the most beautiful part, the toast in her mouth, Cryris' eyes lit up, desu uwu sparkles surrounding them as they blurted out, "Toast-chan!" In a flawless weeaboo accent, the mass of code staring blankly back at them, the code stretching around the toast and eating it in one fell swoop, breaking Cyris' heart, but it was also kinda hot ngl.

Only then did Cryris notice the band around the girls sleeve that said 'student council president', but Cyris didn't know that, as they didn't know Japanese. "Hi beautiful creature! My name's Cyris! What's yours?", the president stared blankly, then disappeared. Tears shed down Cryris' face.