Part 3: peepeepoopoo

Cerberus sobbed violently in the bathroom, why wouldn't MAI-senpai notice them??? They weren't doing anything wrong! "WAAAAHHHH!!" Cyluigi screamed, only to be interrupted by violent banging on the stall, almost as violent as their sobbing, which only grew more violent as the banging grew more violent, but eventually whoever was banging got bored and seemingly left, a relieved sigh ready to escape Cyris' mouth, but was scared away by two voices above them, "are you okay?" The same purple girl and orange boy asked in unison, but no, they weren't fine, as they screamed so loud it broke the toilet beneath them hehe, "who are you and why are you here??" Cyris cried, like a little bitch with school toilet shards stuck in their butteecks hehe. "We wanna help you get MAI-senpai to notice you" poorple and orangpee said in unison, and Cryris' crying was no more, "you will??" They asked, puple and orang nodded.

"Why do you even wanna help me?" A depressed Circus asked as paple and urange carried them to the nurses office, "we wanna be noticed by MAI-senpai too, why else?" Oople and oopange said in unison, "oh." Crytits and their depression said in unison. But before Curtis knew it, they were tossed away into the nurses office, only able to ask one question as they fell in slow-mo, "what even are your names anyway?" "Chiro and Zircon" Cheerio and Zekrom said in unison, how was Cyroast suppose to know who was who? And maybe they would've found out if they hadn't fell on the ground, the last thing they saw was MAI-senpai staring blankly down at them, then disappearing again, tears bled down Cyris' face, as they were still left unnoticed by MAI-senpai.