Part 5: Chiro's motive

Cyris limped into the schools courtyard, not wanting to hear the... mouldy orange looking boys rambling anymore, he was still yakking on even as they were walking out the door, Depressris went to sit on a bench next to a pretty tree, but they remembered their broken ass, sending them back into a fit of tears, what pain could possibly plague them next? A hole from their stomach to their throat? Spoonris just wanted to go home and cry in their bed like the little 16 year old bitch they were in this fanfic AU, but Iris (the hit released in 1998 by band Goo Goo Dolls) was interrupted by... the purple one, not by words, but her thick, intense, stinky atmosphere of creep, uh oh stinky, Cyris no likey, they were about ready to dash off again, but their butt was still broken, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, Chico 🇲🇽 came right up in Stinkyris' face, god that atmosphere stunK, this was it, this would be their death, Cyris was fully braced for death as Chino came closer and closer, "are you okay?" She asked, the atmosphere and stench fading completely as Chi's angelic google translate voice filled their ears, cherry blossoms appearing out of fuckall nowhere, must've been a strong wind, "I'm fine~" Cyris replied, all concerns quelled by such a lovely voice, "good" Chi stepped back, as Cyris giggled like a schoolboy who just heard a fart, good thing they never noticed the 90 foot long overdesigned anime sword that'd been in Chacha's hand this whole time.

"Me and Zircon want to help you confess to MAI-senpai" Chi chimed in, popping Cyris out of their bubble, "really?" They asked, surprised, but that surprise quickly became sadness, looking down at their broken ass, "but..." they started, but Chi clapped a hand on their shoulder before they could continue, "we'll use that to our advantage" she so controversially added, bringing a gasp out of Cyris, "wh- how?" They asked, almost getting stabbed by the dramatic anime lines surrounding them, Chi brought her fist to her chest, light shining in her eyes as she spoke up, "she'll pity you, she'll be sure to accept", Ceramic's breath was stolen, yoinked, hijacked, kidnaped, swiped, purloined, "purple one! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')" they cried, so moved, that they too, said a Japanese Keyboard Emoticon™ out loud, Chop nodded, "and once she's vulnerable as she's all lovey dovey...", she pulled out a rusty dingy butter knife, I guess she was just holding that anime sword for fun, "I kill her" she finished. Cyris had no reaction, except the tears that convoluted down their face. Get them out of there, please.