Part 6: The Confession (The End)

Cyris laid in bed that night, the terrifying individuals they'd met that day keeping them fully awake, why did they ever look forward to that day? They barely got to even see MAI-senpai. Cyris wasn't interested in those bumbling orange and purple idiots, they were only interested in the definitely sane and stable MAI-senpai, they finally started to rest easy with the thought of MAI-senpai, they were gonna confess tomorrow, no matter what, who cares if it's barely been 2 days? They're in love bitch, learn about it.

That morning, Cyris booked it out of the house, not even one glance at the toaster, their mind only filled with thoughts of MAI-senpai, their face flushing at the very thought, but that made them even more excited, the pretty pink of cherry blossoms setting the mood even further, but then they stopped running, their pretty rosy feeling crushed, Zipper and Chilli were running at them, their mouths a flapping as they seemed to be yelling something, Circus scoffed, they were gonna confess to MAI-senpai without their help. Their eyes then lit up as they saw MAI-senpai at the end of the path, pushing their foot back to keep running, but then all they saw was green, feeling nothing but the pain of the ground beneath them. The last thing Cyris ever saw was Zoop handing an 8 foot tall green bean a Father's Day card, and Cheapro stabbing MAI-senpai with a dinky stick, maybe they should've listened to Zircon's tragic Backstory smh.