The Memory

We were standing together looking at the two stones infront of us. Just me and him in the cold. The wind was blowing and the sun was gone. No noises were made nothing was being said. I had tears rolling down my eyes and a soar throat from all the crying i have done in the past week. He was standing there just looking down at the headstones infront of us it read Maria Madison Miller, loving wife and mother and the other one said Joseph Thomas Miller, loving husband and father. My parents stones. I couldn't bare to be standing there looking at them but my friend Oliver wanted to see. I met him at a home i was put into, there were many kids there but Oliver was the only one my age. He was very mysterious is many ways and i was curious to know his story to why he was a foster kid. He asked me one day what happend to my family i told him they died in a car accident about a week ago. He apologized and then asked if they were buried anywhere near. So thats how we ended up in the cemetery late at night. "Oliver"  I said trying to break the intense silence. Nothing. There was no answer. "Oliver, did you hear me?" Still no answer. I turned my head to look at him and he wasnt there. "Oliver!" I started calling and looking around the cemetery when i saw him next to three headstones that read Mayella Winter Quinn, beloved wife, daughter, and mother of two. Chritina Melanie Quinn lovely baby girl and sister. Eric Marcus Travis Quinn loving husband and father of two. May these angels rest by God's side in Heaven. I didnt understand why he was standing over here, "Oliver?" I questioned. "Starla can you please excuse me for right now, I want to be alone." I was gonna walk away when i heard him sobbing and sniffling, I knew he was upset but I didnt know why. "Oliver I am sorry but I dont want to leave you all alone. I am here for you so tell me what all of this is about."  He looked at me with red eyes and tear stained cheeks "These three tombstones are my family. They all died because of me. I had got into the wrong crowd at school and when i tried to get out they caught my house on fire. My mom and sister were in the building, when my dad tried to save them the whole building collapsed on them inside. When i came home i saw the fire trucks and I knew they were all gone. I had nobody else to take me in so I was put into the foster system. I haven't been out here to see them in a long time because i was to ashamed of what i have done. All of this is my fault" He said in between sobs. Then it was back to reality I was in the cafeteria and Oliver was asking me to sit down with him.