I Missed You

I turned to see the black hair, blue eye boy standing right infront of me.
"Starla wait! Im so sorry."
"You dont even know why im crying, Im crying because of you!" I scream and hit him in the shoulder. He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him, he puts his mouth on my forehead and kisses it slowly.
"I have missed you so much"
"You what? You remember me?" I dont believe what he just said. My heart begins to beat faster and I feel butterflies in my stomach, not only does he remember me but he missed me.
"Yes I remember you, I acted like I didnt because nobody here knows my past, but its so hard to stay away from you Starla, your my bestfriend."
"Why would you do that to me I thought you forgot all about me, I was so sure that you just didnt care anymore. I I thought I lost my bestfriend all over again." I sob as he takes me into his arms tightly as if he will loose me, again.

It feels like hours pass of us standing here hugging. It feels so good to be with him again.
"Oliver?" I hear a girls voice which makes Oliver and I jump.
"Ashley, hey babe." Babe? What the hell, who is this?
"What are you doing out here everyone thought you ditched me. Who is this?" I was asking the same question.
"Oh Ashley this is Starla she is an old friend and Starla this is Ashley my...girlfriend ".By the way Oliver said girlfriend made it seem unreal. He truly moved on and forgotten his past like he said. Every time we kissed, every time we touhed, all of the I love you's for nothing.
"Ashley I will be in there in a little okay." Oliver dismisses her with a quick kiss on her lips, a gesture i have to look away from or I might vomit or cry. Probably cry. It wasn't that she was ugly, it was that she made me look like trash. She had beautiful blonde hair that was just above her shoulders and gorgeous blue eyes. She looked like she came from a Vogue magazine. Oliver was lucky. Lucky to have someone better then you I am reminded.
"Starla we should go back in the cafeteria everyone is waiting for us."
"You go ahead I'm just going to go home I dont feel to good." And Oliver they are really waiting on you not me, I want to say but dont.
"Well maybe I could come over to your house today and catch up on the old times." He says with a smile which shows the dimple right above is cheekbone.
"Yeah, maybe."
"Well by Starla get better okay, I lo... ughh I will see you later." In the split second as he walks away I realize that he almost said I love you.
Does he love me still?
Do I still love him?