Humpty sharma is a feminist

This is the most craziest thing I have ever said in wattpad before but I can't help myself, today I am going to talk about one of the most loved movies of all time Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya.

So after watching the movie 3 to 4 times and repeatedly watching its scenes on YouTube god knows how many times I came up with this crazy theory that Rakesh Sharma urf Humpty is the first feminist hero of bollywood.

So before we begin let me give you a description of what a feminist actually is: Feminism is a movement which seeks to define, establish and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal and social rights for women. A feminist is someone who believes in this movement.

Even though there are many descriptions out there for feminism this one from one indian girl is my absolute favorite.

With this in mind lets dive into this theory.

Yes he Judges Kavya when she says she drinks but he is also the one who buys her beer and also gets drunk with her.

He is also a guy who takes a kiss from a girl in return for giving her a question paper. But that doesn't prove he doesn't respect women he respects them a lot.

Like Alia bhatt said Humpty Sharma is a really emotional characters and throughout the movie he is expressing more feminine traits.  But that doesn't prove he is a feminist right.....which brings me to the second explanation.

which brings me to the second explanation

The storyline :

Have you ever wondered after watching a movie that is the things actually possible in reality? Let's look back into the story of HSKD.  A girl comes to Delhi from Ambala in search of a perfect wedding lehengha and is staying at her uncles house and comes across a group of guys who is trying to bribe him into clearing his papers after trying him up and without thinking of calling for help or the police she agrees to clear his paper for money.  That's kinda strange but moving on.

This guy who this girl have only met once that too while trying to beat up her uncle invites her to a party late at night and she agrees without thinking much unlike all the other girls who would have to literally beg to their parents or relatives first.