The True Nightmare

At the Lookout...

It's now 11PM, almost getting midnight. The pups were getting ready for their sleep as well as Connor and Ryder. They've changed into their pyjamas and got onto their bed.

Connor: I can't believe I'm seeing that guy being punished.

Ryder: *sighs* Yeah. Only because he had taken of all these disasters and dangerous things he had been doing too far. Besides, the Mayor did have a right to sentence him to work to clean them all up the damage he caused.

Connor: I guess... you're right.

Ryder: You okay?

Connor: Oh... no it's nothing. Nothin' at all.

Ryder: Um, okay. Let's get sleeping now, it's getting late.

Connor: Okay.

They went on their bed, Ryder was the first one drifted off to sleep. Connor is still worried about the enemies he encountered. He felt his friends are probably in danger at his world. He then drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, at the Tarabiscovile...

There were fires spreading all over the town and the Demonic Army scattered around to kill or capture other people.

Voice: Hahahahaha... you all shall fall...

Man: ACK!!

The man was been eliminated by a Demonic soldier.

Demonic Soldier: Hmph, you risk yourself trying to fight me off.

The other PJ Masks' classmates were being chased and attacked as well.

Jenny: *breaths heavily* PLEASE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! SOMEBODY. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Demonic Soldier: Hahahaha!! Run all you can, little girl, until it lasts!

Unfortunately, the blonde girl accidentally stumbled by the rock, allowing her pursuer to catch her.

Demonic Soldier: Ha - fun's time over, kid.

Jenny: AHHHH!!! NOOOO!!!!

The girl struggles to break free from the restraining demon.

Jenny: ERGH! LET. ME. GO!!!

She then kicks his head, but...

Demonic Soldier: Argh! Hehe... now you know you should have never done that.

He draws his weapon and prepares to stab the blonde girl.

Jenny: N-no no no no NO NO!!! PLEASE-

Her sentence cut off as the demon has sticked his sword on her.

Jenny: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Uuuggghhhh.... nooo... this is...

The blonde girl then starts to lose her consciousness. Cameron, carrying unconscious and wounded Marie, who was looking for her, found her laying on the ground as the demon left.

Cameron: Oh... no... no, JENNY!

He put his unconscious sister down first before going to the blonde girl.

Jenny: *harshly coughs* Ca... me... ron....

Cameron: Are- are you okay?!

Jenny: I'm... not. I tried to.... run away but I was... caught and.... this... *coughs* I don't think I... could. make. it... Cameron...

Cameron: No, no, I can't just leave you like this. You're coming with me.

Jenny: I.... ahh!

Cameron: I'm gonna also to get you to safety.

Jenny: *sighs* Okay... ow.....

(Scene skips at Thantos' room)

The two guards appeared from the door with the escorted prisoners.

Demonic Guard: Here are the prisoners here, my Lord.

Thantos turns around to see Owlette, Gekko and An Yu with also their arms chained.

Thantos: Ah. Good. Now leave this to me.

The two guards left the room as the door closes.

Owlette: What do you want from us, Thantos?

Thantos: Hehe. First, I want to let this know to you but this'll probably shock you off.

After a seconds, he said the word.

Thantos: Your town... is being invaded by me and my soldiers.

Owlette and Gekko were shocked to hear what he said.

Thantos: Oh, I forgot more. I also ordered my minions to capture or kill other people, if they refuse to surrender. Even your friends.

Owlette: Wha... you, you, YOU MONSTER!!!

But her yelling doesn't scare the demon.

Thantos: Hmph, scary! And you're bit lucky that you're armadillo friend is still your hope who would've save you. From me. But soon... he will join with you here. Cause' I've ordered some of my men to find him.

Owlette: You evil creature one! You better not get your men kill my classmates THERE!

Gekko: Owlette, please calm down.

Owlette: Oh, I'm sure Armadylan will come save us from you! He's a strongest too.

Thantos: Hmph. We'll see about that.

The demon unleashes his malfestation power on them, and comes in their body.

Owlette, Gekko and An Yu: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They screamed in pain and their body is now under control by Thantos' power. They became.... malfested.

Malfested Owlette: Grrrr.......

Malfested An Yu: RWAAAAAAARRGGHHH!!!

Thantos laughs evilly, watching the trio fell into his evil power.

Thantos: Now, you're mine now. Go my new servants. Seize the town!

Malfested Gekko: As. You. Wish, my Lord.

The demon watch them leave.

Thantos: You are about to face your friends, Armadillo boy. Especially you... Catboy. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!