I

~Roger's POV~

Freddy was killing practice today; his vocals were on point and meshed well with our instruments. I looked over to John, he was doing his little bops as he played but what caught my attention the most was his hands. The way his slender fingers worked on the strings of his bass, the way he handled the bass so delicately but rough at the same time. I could feel a bit arousal spiking within me, which was not that great since we were in the middle of practice. I switched my attention over to Brian but that didn't seem to help much. I was hypnotized as I watched his larger hands work their magic on the Red Special. I could feel my arousal growing, which isn't too great for when in the middle of Seven Seas of Rhye. The more I looked at John and Brian the more turned on I was getting, my breath was a tad labored and my skin was hot, it felt like all my senses were heightened. Finally, the song came to an end.

"Hey Rog, you okay? You seem a bit out of it," Deaky asked grabbing the attention of Freddie and Brian as well. 'Shit, I think he caught me staring.'

"Um yeah, I think so." I didn't like the tension that was rising into the studio, it felt claustrophobic. Quickly without another word I got up and ran to the nearest bathroom.

~Brian's POV~

Roger has been kind of out of it this whole practice and I was getting worried, I'd catch him either looking at John or me throughout the day. After the run through of Seven Seas of Rhye John asked Roger about his well-being but he got shot down and Roger ran off somewhere.

"What'd I do?" John asked looking kind of disappointed.

"Nothing Deaky dear, he's probably just on his man period," Freddie laughed at his own joke causing both me and John to let a few chuckles out as well.

"I'll go look for him and apologize." John quizzed.

"No Deaky I'll go, I'm his best friend so he might open up a bit." I then ran off in search for our missing drummer boy.

The first few hallways were empty, and I was starting to approach the bathrooms when I heard mumbling from inside. I carefully pushed the door open as to not scare the person inside, and to my relief it was just Roger. He was sitting in the corner with his legs up to his chest.

"Not good, not good, not good, not good, no, bad, stop, this can't happen...Bri...?" I crouched down next to Roger, confused on what he was rambling about.

"Yeah Rog, it's just me. Can you tell me what happened back there?" He looked up at me with tear stained cheeks and glassy blue eyes.

He was beautiful and that's the truth but he's my best friend, it's wrong to think of him in that way. Without any warning Roger pushed me up and against the wall. To say I was shocked was an understatement, his face was beautifully flushed a pomegranate pink and his eyes told a story of conflict within himself. But he wasn't done surprising me today, Roger then kissed me. It was soft but rough and his lips tasted of cherry, my mind stopped working instantly and I gave in kissing him back. It was heated and passionate, full of emotion I would say, a swirl of tongue and saliva.

Roger broke the kiss off and ripped open my shirt, making buttons fly across the bathroom floor. He started leaving open mouthed kisses down my torso slightly nipping my skin every now and then, going down onto his knees until he came to a stop at my pants. He pulled away and looked up at me with innocent eyes but such lewd intentions. I couldn't think, my mind was clouded over with arousal, I didn't think to stop and realize that this was my best friend or that it was happening in the bathroom at the studio that anyone could walk into at any moment. It just made it all the more exciting. I felt a release of pressure around my crotch and noticed Roger had undone my Jeans and was pulling them down without any hesitation. My breath hitched when he came back up to be eye level with my raging erection and kissed the tip through the fabric of my boxer briefs. I brushed my hand through his long blonde hair as he pulled those down as well, once he was happy, he began to take my dick into his mouth. I let out a groan and a hoarse whisper of the word 'fuck' as the heat and wetness of his mouth wrapped around my dick, the amount of pleasure that washed over my body was too much to handle and I thought my knees were gonna buckle. Roger's hands were gripping my thighs as he bobbed his head back and forth, deep throating me.

"R-Rog, stop or the fun will be over before it begins," I said trying to get him to stand.

"But daddy I want your cock so bad," Flashing his puppy dog eyes my way, he leant against the wall and bent his back, so I had a perfect view of his plump ass.

"You will baby, don't worry." I whispered in his ear and slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Removing his shirt, I dragged my hands down the curve in his back causing him to shiver slightly and goose bumps to rise. I left a kiss between his shoulder blades as I reached around to undo his pants.

"Hurry up Brimi," Roger turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm going." I quickly pulled his pants and briefs down together, as to not piss Roger off.

Roger let out a little gasp as the cool air hit his member, shifting in his place to get comfortable - as much as he could -  against the wall.

"Suck." I put two fingers in front of his face.

Roger took the two digits into his mouth without any hesitation crossing his features. Slicking them up just enough, I pulled them from his lips and brought them back to his ass. I looked back to Roger as if to ask for consent, he gave a curt nod. Entering one digit, Roger let out a whimper and started to push back against my hand to gain some friction. Before long I added the second digit and started to scissor his hole to stretch him out.

"M-more, Bri," Roger was a moaning mess and it had only just begun to get more interesting.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," I asked concerned.

"Just fuck me already!" Roger's frustration was rising the longer he didn't have a dick in him.

I pulled my fingers out and spat on my hand to somewhat lube up my hard on. I slowly pushed into him and let out a low moan, it was so warm and tight. Before I could even think about moving Roger pushed his ass back against my hips, indicating he wanted to waste no time. I gripped his hips and thrusted forward.

"I didn't know you had love handles Rog," I chuckled a little to myself.

"Shut up." I couldn't see Roger's reaction, but I could see the tips of his ears go red.

I continued to thrust into his heat, Roger letting out moans that continued to get louder.