𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜😉

Nadia's POV
Ariana's house

"you have reached your destination" google maps said as I pulled into Ariana's driveway

"you have reached your destination" google maps said as I pulled into Ariana's driveway. I reach for my phone that was in the cup holder beside me, opening it and clicking on Ariana's contact name to let her know that I'm here.

"I'm outside" I said into the phone and she hung up. I look up to see her opening the front door with a bright smile on her face, running to my car with her arms wide open as if she wanted me to hug her. I open my car door putting one leg out before grabbing my PINK bag and throwing it over my shoulder. I slip my phone into my jacket pocket before fully stepping out of the car. I close the door behind me running to Ariana with my arms open. stopping in her tracks we pull in for a tight hug as if we hadn't seen each other in years. we pull away from the hug, I look up to see Desmond, Princeton and Christian all peaking there heads out of the door. They were just being nosy I thought to myself before my thoughts were cut off when Ariana started speaking.

"let's go in, and don't mind them they just nosy as fuck" she pointed to her bothers rolling her eyes causing me to laugh. She started walking towards the front door and I followed behind her. Walking into the door as I see everyone. Her mom was on the couch with baby ty, I'm guessing everyone else was upstairs except for her brothers.

"Heyyy' i say smiling and waving to her mom as she smiled back

"Hey girl" she said smiling back making me smile even harder

I could feel someone burning holes in my face, I decided to look around to see Desmond staring at me as if I was someone he never seen before. I stared back for a couple of seconds when my attention was taken by Ariana grabbing me by the wrist and making us walk up the stairs

"owww" I said snatching my wrist from her while walking up the stairs behind her

"well bitch sorry you were to busy having a staring contest with Desmond, you couldn't hear me yell your name hoe" she said walking towards a room door that had "Ari" on it, in pink glittery letters letting me know that we were at her room door. She opened the door revealing her really cute and girly room.

 She opened the door revealing her really cute and girly room