Trouble by the pool😶👙

Nadia's POV

2 weeks later

Ari's house

"what's wrong mane?" Desmond said pulling me towards him. Ever since last time I came over me and Desmond have been doing good, We get closer every day. We literally are like best friends, that are dating but Desmond and I weren't dating yet. I was at my best friend's house, but I was currently in Desmond's room bothering him and whining because my thighs and ass were sore as fuck and I had no clue why.

"my thighs and butt hurtttt," I say whining in his ear wrapping my arms around Desmond's neck, He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"why?" he started rubbing my thighs softly

"I don't knowww" I whined placing my head in the crook of his neck, they were so sore I could cry. Desmond stopped rubbing my thighs, he looked down at me with a puzzled face

"what the fuck you was doing?" he said in his aggressive tone. I rolled my eyes knowing that he was about to start things that did not need to be started.

"probably because I fell on the stairs chasing yo childish ass," I said laughing thinking about what happened

*flashback*

I was watching t.v on the couch in the living room when I felt a hard smack on the back my head. I snapped my neck turning around to see who it was.

"Desmonnnddd," I said standing up making my way to Desmond. He took off running up the stairs, I ran after him. As I go up the stairs missing a step I slip and fall on my ass, tumbling down a few steps.

"oww" I whined in pain slowly getting up rubbing my butt, I look up to see Desmond laughing I give him a mean mug. I started walking back up the stairs.

"aww I'm sorry mama," he said reaching his arms out pulling me into a hug bringing his hands to my butt and slowly rubbing it.

*flashback over*

"yeah ight let me find out you on some shit you don't suppose to be on" desmond sit back with an attitude, he continued to rub my thighs. I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

"I ain't doing nothing desmond" I laughed because I couldn't be doing nothing. I'm literately with my best friend most of the time, plus I know better.

"you think shit funny?" He stopped rubbing my thigh and looked down at me with a serious face. I stopped laughing and shook my head no, I don't have time for him or his attitude. He continued rubbing my thigh.

"Yea ight," he said grabbing his phone with his free hand opening it and began typing, still slowly rubbing my thigh. I closed my eyes getting comfortable, feeling his soft touch. I started dozing until I hear a hard knock on his door making me immediately open my eyes.

"Who is it?" Desmond said looking at the door slightly getting up from the position he was in.

"bitch it's ari" I laughed knowing it was my best friend, also knowing he gonna get on her ass about saying "bitch". Desmond quickly jumped up out of the bed making his way to the door. He opened and gave ari a mug.

"what I told you about that word?" he said grabbing ahold of her hair playfully pulling it. I busted out laughing jumping up from the bed.

"Let go of my best friend" I looked up putting my right hand on my hip looking up at him with a mug.

"Yea Desmond let me go, nigga," she said hitting him slightly. He tugged her hair a little tighter.

"you gone fuck up my weave," she said swinging on him. Her hands were colliding with his skin making loud popping noises. It sounded like it hurt.