Princess Justice

Idea by: CheerfulTerror

{+}{+}{+}

Marinette fell down.

Now, this was a normal thing for the clumsy teen but the cause for her falling was a new experience she never wished to participate in.

Marinette looked around at her school supplies scattered all around the floor then up at the person who caused her to fall in the first place. Well, more like pushed on purpose. Lila smirked deviously down at the bluenette.

   "What was that for?" Marinette growled, glaring angrily at the Italian girl. Lila seemed to be more amused before holding her arm close to her chest.

"Oh, you'll see in three...two...OW!" She screeched as if she were in real pain and acted terrified of Marinette.

"MARINETTE! WHY DID YOU BITE MY ARM?!" Lila yelled, then some teachers burst into the locker room to see what all the commotion was about. Some students gathered at the entrance to see what drama was going on. Marinette saw Adrien first out of the crowd of students. He looked a little shocked and skeptical about the situation but stayed quiet.

"What happened?" Principal Damocles questioned Lila and Marinette. Before the young fashion designer could get a word out, Lila had already begun to lie.

"M-Marinette bit me when I-I was just trying t-to ask for some advice o-on a boy I like. I think s-she got j-jealous, but I don't know w-why." The owl-like principal looked over to Marinette for an explanation.

"She's lying! She pushed me down and just said I bit her. I bet she doesn't even have anything on her arm," Marinette argued. Lila pulled off a scared look when the bluenette pointed at her.

Lila scurried over to Adrien and hid her face in his chest. Instinctively, Adrien placed his hand on Lila's back, making Marinette all the more angrier.

"I-I'm not lying, s-see," the brunette stuttered, showing her arm to reveal a bite mark. Yet, Marinette had a feeling that it was done by a professional makeup artist and even had fake blood for a little effect. Mr. Damocles looked at the bluenette on the floor with a scowl.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, stand up and go straight to my office now!" He ordered, crossing his arms. Marinette was flabbergasted but didn't want to get into any further trouble. So, she stood up and walked towards the principal's office with the principal following behind.

   The students scattered away from the door and back to what they were originally doing. The bluenette walked towards the stairs filled with shame and (not the She would admit it) slight jealousy. She wanted to make Lila pay for her lies and getting so close to Adrien through deception.

   Marinette could feel slight nudges of comfort come from Tikki but it barely did anything to help. She was so sick of Lila and the people who believed her. She wanted to bring that fox to justice.

She didn't notice the dark purple Akuma fluttering its way over innocently with dark intentions. The evil butterfly landed on Marinette's handbag and corrupted the accessory. She stopped walking Hawkmoth's communication mask formed around bluebell eyes.

Mr. Damocles paused as well, confused as to why the teenager stopped walking to his office. Luckily for Tikki, the principal didn't notice her phase-out of Marinette's bag and quickly flew off into the shadows. She had to get to Master Fu's place and quick.