00 1 | party

[ 001 | Party ]

"Okay, okay, I'll come," I say, hanging up the phone

"Okay, okay, I'll come," I say, hanging up the phone. I apply some mascara and lip gloss and order myself an Uber.

"Hi, I'm Andy Leha. I'm a youtuber, I do a lot of vlogs, documenting my life. I just want to show people I'm not perfect, a lot of People in the industry portray themselves as perfect and I hate it. No one is perfect and that's Important."  I whisper to myself shaking my head. I had said that earlier in an interview about myself, it was cheesy and I regretted it.

"Hi," I smile, stepping into an Uber. I was going to a party at my Manager Kelly's house. Both she and her husband we managers and Kelly pretty much forced me to attend. She meant it in a loving way though, without her I would never leave my bed.

I arrive at her house and, and I see people pouring in. "Urgh," I say walking up to the front door, walking in.

People were scattered all around, it amazed me how two middle aged managers could have a party full of people in there twenties and no one cared. "Mike," I called seeing him over the other side of the room, he obviously couldn't hear through the loud music, so I walked over to him. "Hey," I smiled.

"Hi, glad you came," he gave me a small hug.  "Maggie Patrick, this is Andy she is a client of my wife, I'm pretty sure she is her favourite," she smiled "oh and Andy, this is Maggie and Patrick, they are the parents of Billie Eilish, my new client,"

"No way, her stuff is hella cool, nice to meet you, tell Billie I say Mike is as good as they get," I nudged his arm. I was silently freaking out, I was in love with Billies music and I was standing in front of her parents.

We continued talking about La, and being in the spotlight, when I blue haired girl walked over. (Billie has blue hair in this cuz the Blue is superior) she tapped Maggie on the shoulder whispering something in her ear.

"Andy, you wouldn't know where the kitchen is would you?" Maggie asked,

"Yeah sure, follow me," I say, freaking out even more when I realise it was only Billie who was following me.

We got to the kitchen and I let out a breath when i realised how quiet it was in here, the noise was giving me a headache. "Soda?" She asks, passing me a red solo cup,

"Thanks, not much of a drinker?" I ask laughing a little

"Nah, it doesn't do anything but make your problems worse," she says, bringing the red solo cup to her lips. I sat on the counter, crossing my legs.

"Couldn't of said it better myself, I'm Andy, by the way," I say.

"Billie," she says.

"Your music is fire by the way," I say as she suddenly looks down.

"Ah, so close," she whispers, I assume I wasn't meant to hear it.  "Uh thanks," she perches on the counter opposite as we sit in a somewhat awkward silence, she looks at the floor, and I look at her, she seems disappointed that I knew who she was, like she wanted no one to know at all.

"So, you like Mike?" I say, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, he's super cool, he just seems to get that I want to be a kid you know,"

"Yeah," I say understanding exactly how she felt. "Yeah I do," I think back to my past, the part of my life I tried so hard to forget.

"So how do you know mike," now she was the on sparking conversation,

"His wife kelly, is my manager," the words fall from my mouth.

"They seem like great people," she said

"No ones great, everyone's hiding something," I say, as she gives me a smirk, as if she agreed with me.

"So, how'd you end up here then," she raised an eyebrow.

"At the party?" I scrunch up my face confused

"No, in LA, you weren't born here," she tilted her head, reading me like a book.

"Wow, didn't know it was that obvious," I hold a hand to my heart, pretending to be hurt. "My family needed money, so I began acting, I got a job at Disney and spent most of my childhood and teen years paying the bills, they didn't renew my show for another season, I stopped acting, my parents got pissed and threw me out, I started YouTube and moved here," I said.

She raised an eyebrow, "so your one of those LA is were dreams come true kinda girls?" She said in a mocking tone.

"No, I'm a my uncle died and left me his house which happened to be in LA kinda girl, I retorted," she wasn't expecting that as an answer, I smirked knowing I had won.

"Hey Billie," Two guys walked over, the bell twins, I didn't know them personally, but I knew them from YouTube. She turned to them as they began to talk.

It gave me a minute to really take her in. I finally got see her eyes. I hadn't made eye contact with someone in eyes, eyes are to easy to fall in love with, but if they aren't looking back at you, it isn't as bad. The trick is to stare right in between them. It looks like your making eyes contact, but your not. It's easy really.

She had beautiful eyes, a mix of cerulean and Prussian blue, swirling together like a hurricane. Her hair made them stand out even more, her eyes were pale, yet somehow they drew you in, just like a black hole. God her eyes, why were they so enchanting, why?

In my own world of thoughts, the real one drowned out, but that's when things got dangerous, the quiet is dangerous, you see your subconscious needs to fill silence with thoughts, memories, and memories are like shards of broken glass, pieces scattered all around.

"Andy," Billie said, I fell back into reality, realising a few people were looking right at me, Billie had obviously had to call out my name a few times.

"I erh.. I've got to go," I walked out of the Kitchen into the garden, which was full of people, so I ran to the back, to the path that led to a little area of the garden that no one really knew was there

I laid down and stared up at the stars, but all I could see were those eyes, her eyes

A/N

Hi!

Ahhh I'm exited for this but I'm also so sad that Anxiety (my first Billie Book) is over :(