003 | Coachella

[ 003 | Coachella ]

A couple weeks had passed and Billie and I had talked pretty much every day

A couple weeks had passed and Billie and I had talked pretty much every day. It was early in the morning, and I was sitting at my kitchen table, eating pancakes when the front door opened, and Kelly walked in sitting next to me. "Pancake?" I offered to smile.

"Are they Vegan?" she asked,

"Well yeah," I said as she shook her head no, and I laughed a little. "So what's on the agenda?" I asked taking a sip of warm coffee.

"Coachella," she looked at me as I put the mug down on the table.

"No," I whined, "No way, not Coachella," she handed me the tickets. "You Know, this might not be so bad," I say thinking, "I'm not dressing up weird, but I can debunk the whole Coachella is a cool thing,"

I look over to Kelly who is smiling, she knew that I would find a way to film Coachella in a real way. "I'm going with Mike, in a big tour bus with Billie and her family, you can ride with us, it ill makes more sense.

I froze at the mention fo her name. I don't know why she was just a friend. can I call her that? "Okay,"

"We are leaving in two hours, they are picking me up here, so I will call mike and tell him that you are coming,"

"okayyy," I walked up the stairs to my room and shoved random clothes into my bags. I sat on the chair looking out over the lake. I had to keep my shit together for a whole weekend, at a festival.

*time skip*

I was outside by the water when I heard the bus pull into the driveway. I took one last breath of the crisp morning air and headed to the front of the house. "Come on Andy we don't have all day," Kelly says loading her bags onto the bus as I do the same. I can hear Billie talking from inside the bus and I feel my heart rate quicken.

"Hey stranger," she smiles, and I study the creases at the corners of her eyes and her pearly teeth, every detail but her eyes.

"Hi Billie," I say, quieter than I mean to, suddenly overcome by the fear of being surrounded by people.

I take a seat opposite Billie, a small table in between us. We begin to move and I gaze out of the window. I can feel her looking at me intently, but I keep my eyes glued to the scenery outside. "Your first Coachella?" she asks as I turn towards her, looking down at my hands.

"Yeh, not really my scene," I laugh a little at the thought of it.

"What is your scene then?" she asks and I first I think, scrunching up my face into a ball.

"I want to run away, but the again I would miss my bed. my house would be fine, its in the forest, ages away from anyone and it looks out over a lake. but I just want to sit outside with coffee and someone I love,  and its all quiet, but not too quiet," I ramble on, not able to properly depict the wonderland world that lives in my mind. I finallly look up at Billie, and she has a small smile on her face.

"Thats cute," she smiles and i once again turn to the window.

"and totally unrealistic," I whisper, just loud enough so he could hear, but who knows if she was listening.

*time skip*

We arrive at the hotel and collect our room keys from the front. "221," Billie says, showing me the number on her key.

"222," I say tilting my key towards her. I bite down on my lip, exited by the thought of being sleeping so close to her.

Billie's P.O.V

it was wierd. through a phone, Andy was just like a normal person, more than that. conversation would flow between us with no effort at all but in person she has the wall up.

It was like she didn't even know it herself. It was a fortress to protect her from the bad, but it also protected her from the good.

"You want to come into my room for a bit, don't want you getting lonely," I joke and she laughs.

"You mean, your lonely and you need company," she fires back sarcastically.

" yes, that's exactly what I mean," I smirk knowing she wouldn't expect me to agree and I was right, her face said it all.

We walk over the elevator and find our way to our rooms.

Andy's P.O.V

By this point I was already emotionally drained. It was like being around Billie entirely burnt me out before I could say anything.

Not because she doesn't like me, in fact the opposite it's like she cares so deeply, it's so hard to stay strong around the people that make you fell the weakest.

I walk out of my hotel room and go across the hall, knocking on Billie's door.

"It's open," she calls from inside,"

I turn the handle and walk in, I'm greeted by her vanilla scent.

I can't fall for her. Not here. Not like this.

A/N

I was going to discontinue this book because I felt like my writing was bad, but people seem to like it so if you want I can keep writing, I feel like I have some new ideas

Thanks for keeping me motivated lmao 🥺💗💘🌸💖🍓