Night.

I could feel myself want him, I know he wants me I just have to make the first move and hopefully he should reciprocate.

'Cole, just shut up you idiot', my words came out as of a plea than strong like I wanted. There is no going back now.

Cole POV

Before I could protest further Neave pressed her lips to mine forcefully tugging me down by by shirt so we could kiss, she was on her toes in her attempt. There was no denying that I wanted this, I kissed her back earning a small smile to form from her lips.

'That's better' Neave spoke against my lips, 'now, just do as I say and this will work' fuck Neave yes, but you're upset and emotional right now and I can't just use you.

I pulled away from her soft lips earning a smirk from Neave as I did, saying the best thing I could 'Only if you want to'. Say yes, say yes, please say-

'Yes' Neave interrupted my thoughts with the only word I wanted to hear. She shifted her arm so it was now on the back of my neck pulling me closer to her lips once again, I closed my eyes leaning down to reach her when she turned my head and whispered into my ear. 'that's a good boy, now go and sit on the bed and wait for me ok?'

All I could do was nod showing her that I'd acknowledged what she'd said, but I couldn't say anything, my mind was taken over by her. The bear thought of Neave being so dominant was sending me over the edge, this was going to happen, I'd waited so long for her now I'm standing on the middle of the pad feet glued to the floor, mind constantly flashing back to the memories of her and knowing that this was only the start.

I forced my legs to comply as a walked over to one of the double beds, thinking that was the better option rather that the bunk bed in the corner sitting down on it and reaching down to slip of my boots, I'm glad I didn't wear anything with laces, that I would not have been able to handle.

Neave POV

Yes', of course I wanted this, well I think I do, Cole's a tricky guy and I need to approach this how I would with any other guy.

I moved my arm so it was now on the back of his neck pulling him in towards my lips, he closed his eyes as he reached for me, then I turned his face exposing his neck and whispered into his ear. 'that's a good boy, now go and sit on the bed and wait for me ok?', he needs to do what I say if this is going to work. He nodded looking overwhelmed when I pulled away releasing my fingers from his neck and turned in the direction of the bathroom walking towards it and turning biting my lip making direct eye contact with Cole as I stepped in closing the door behind me.

I immediately turned facing the large mirror and pulled open the cabinet that I had come to use, it was stacked with makeup, toiletries and tucked away in the back was my purse that I had left here last time I stayed. Reaching into it I pulled out what I was looking for, one black lace thong. I always carried a pair with me when I was with Josh and it had become a habit. plus it comes in useful when you're not wearing underwear so you can look the best in your outfit, like today. I couldn't just walk out there naked, a thong is probably my best bet but I still don't have a bra so I guess Cole's just going to have to deal with it.

I slipped of my shoes and untied my dress pulling it off and removing the grips from my hair leaving it tousled and messy. With the cupboard still open I reached in and picking out some mascara, and wipes. Turning to the mirror and slipping on the sparse underwear, I added extra volume to my lashes and wiped off my lipstick well what was left of it, as it had faded while making out with Cole.

Stepping back from the mirror I composed myself, was I really about to do this? Is this dumb? But opening the bathroom door and stepping into the main area of the pad, seeing Cole with his hands on his head between his legs looking up at me I knew this was the right decision.

We both just looked at each other for what felt like an eternity before Cole sat up and placed his hands on the bed beside him gripping onto the sheets desperately and began to take long heavy breaths.