Authors note

Sup people?! Yeah, I'm never saying that again. Any who, I tried to write another chapter, of this book. But I realized, that after that cringeworthy, last chapter; that I have major, writers block.

I can't seem to figure out, what to write, for the next chapter. No ideas, are popping into my head.

I know how I want this story, to end; but, I'm not about to skip to it. It wouldn't be fair to the readers.

I'm in major crisis, here! That being said, I have a favor, to ask of you guys and it's something, that I've never asked for, on Wattpad before... help.

Those of you, who like this story, and want it to continue, feel free to send me messages on here; giving me ideas, for new chapters.

Send me all your ideas and if more than one person suggests something, I'll pick the one I like the most and use it. I'll tag you and give you the credit for the idea too.

So I'll say again, to all the people who like this story; send me your, suggestions!

On that note, until I've figured out what to write for the next chapter, I'm taking a few days off and I mean it this time.

However, I do have another story that I'm working on because, I have some ideas of how to make it better. So feel free to read it, it's an Ouran High School Host Club fanfic.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and I hope that you'll continue to support my story!