Author's note: November 28th, 2020

Hi there, everyone! I'm just editing this story, a little more. Don't mind me.

I didn't change, anything big. I just fixed some grammar mistakes, and added in, some new dialogue.

By the way, how is everybody doing? I know that 2020, has been a Bitch and times are tough, right now. Things are especially rough, in America.

  I live in, New York and just like my dad warned me about; the number of COVID-19 cases, are increasing rapidly.

  My dad, works in urgent care, and he spends most of his days, testing people, for COVID-19.

The other day, he saw, about 34 patients; and, 10 of them, were positive. Seriously... 10?! That's like 30%, of his patients. And, it's only gonna get worse.

  I know, that the whole world, is gonna see, a spike in cases; but, America, is probably gonna suffer, the worst of it. Do you wanna know, why? It's because, most of us... are absolute... Fucktards.

Pard, my language; but, it's true. It's been over 9 months, since this pandemic hit, and people are still bitching, about having to wear, masks.

  They care so much, about their "constitutional rights", being taken from them; when, the masks, are to keep them, alive.

  It's better to be alive and wearing a mask, than sick and hooked up, to a ventilator. Some people, are still calling the Coronavirus, a hoax. Well, news flash... it's very real.

I've lost two jobs, because of this pandemic. They've been shut down, due to COVID-19. Plus, some of my friends, have gotten sick, and one of my friend's uncle's... lost his life, to it. 😔

  I'd love to see those conspiracy theorists, try to explain all that. Seriously. Some people, are so stupid.

  In my case, I've done everything I can, to prevent the spread, of COVID-19. I always wear a mask, and I wash my hands, like every four minutes. I barely leave the house, anymore. And, when I do; I always stand six feet apart, from other people.

  COVID-19, is very real! It's deadly, destructive... and, terrifying.

People should be more afraid, than they are. Almost all Americans, are walking around in public, with no facial coverings, and they stand right next, to each other.

  Those people, are the main reason, why we're seeing a second spike, in Coronavirus cases.

  Seriously, people?! Get with the frickin' program, already! I'm so sick, of all this bullshit. It's giving me, a major, headache.

  Anyways, the good news is; several companies, have claimed to have a 95% success rate, with a COVID-19, vaccine. And, while I'll believe that, when I see it; it is nice, to have something, to hope for.

  Plus, Biden has announced, that he's putting together, a Coronavirus task force, that he plans to deploy, as soon as he takes, office. And, honestly... that can't come, soon enough.

  I'm so sick, of Donald Trump. He's probably one of the most useless Presidents, in the history, of the USA. And, no... I won't apologize, for saying so. I honestly, hate his guts.

  Alright, that's enough ranting, for now.

  I hope, that all of you, are staying safe, and staying healthy. This is a scary time, to live in; but, I truly believe, that we'll get through this.

  Happy Holidays!