Where did it start

!!Smut warning!!

A/N: This is very much a mature fiction story.

18+

"How...how did my life end up like this?" 

I could feel his rod slamming into the back of my throat. His soft groans filling my ears. All I could do was hope that he would stop.

"Stop..please Mr.Beckett..."

I felt the taste of his warm seed flowing down my throat, almost becoming familiar to me at this point. I gripped at his pants, trying to breathe, clawing at him for relief; he stroked my hair as I passed out from the stress and lack of oxygen.

As I drifted to sleep, my mind wandered into how I ended up a slave to this monster's whims.

How barely a month ago I was free.

How it all started with my enrollment in Fortuna Academy.

*THE FIRST DAY AT FORTUNA ACADEMY*

My name is Cassidy Kage. Daughter of the current King of Darkness. First heir to the ruler of the Shadow Realm.

I was instructed to attend Fortuna Academy. The top magical institution in the world as well as the oldest.

I stepped past the gate and quickly realized how much of an outcast I would be. Everyone here already had their own cliques; little groups already walking together and talking amongst themselves...

It wasn't new to me, being outcasted from the start; I've always been alone...

And then..someone bumped into me...

He had snow white hair. And pink, almost red eyes. He looked about 16-17, around my age. 
He wore a white button up shirt and loose black neck tie with a gray zip up jacket over it. 

He bowed in front of me apologetically. 

"I'm so sorry!" He told me standing and rubbing the back of his head trying to break the awkward tension in the air. 

"My name is Roxas." His tone was inviting, as he held out a hand for me to shake. 

I curtsied and spoke formally. "My name is Cassidy." 

He let his hand fall and shot a smile at me. 

"Maybe....I'll see you around, Cassidy?" He says with a simple smirk. 

"Maybe" I say bluntly. 

He waved and walked off to his friends. That...has never happened to me before.

He didn't treat me weird...at all. 

It was...nice.

He...was nice...

I made my way to the orientation in the cafeteria, seeing a tall, bearded man standing behind a podium atop a stage.

He introduced himself as the principal and spoke about the school. 

"This school is for the very special and talented youth. There will be a large variety of classes that will be offered here at Fortuna from runes and artifacts to creatures you have never seen before. As you progress you will be sectioned off by your specific talents as you find your specialties when it comes to magic. your uniforms and dorm assignments will be given out after this assembly. Welcome to Fortuna Academy."

A large line of teachers sat behind the podium on plastic foldable chairs. They all shuffled out as other adults set up tables with cardboard boxes around them. 

Uniforms probably. 

Slowly everyone signed for their uniforms, which were pretty typical, white with black trimming. And the schools logo embroidered onto the blazer's pocket in a seafoam green. Pants for the boys...skirts for the girls.

As I touched my uniform it turned completely black.   Nice... :/

I walked to the dormitory building with several other people. Which reinstilled my hatred for crowds.

I met my roommates...Odessa..and Zoey. 

Odessa was terribly obsessed with herself...she just couldn't stop talking about how great she was...

Zoey was nice...I guess... 

I didn't spend too much time talking to them. I found my luggage next to my bed.
Thank goodness the servants sent them in time.  

I grabbed some clothes and washed up. 

Classes start tomorrow...

Great...