Forbidden Love?~GD {smut}

GD'S POV:

I know it's wrong, I shouldn't even have these types of feelings for her but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants, my members sorta have an idea on my feelings but they don't know the full extent. There's this trainee at YG name y/n and she came to the company when she was like 15, at first I saw her as a friend/little sister and helped her rise up in her career but then when y/n turned 18 something changed, I noticed how truly beautiful she was, inside and outside but decided to fight my feelings due to us working together and the age gap. Tonight, there was a party at the nearby club and I was going to attend with some friends, I got dressed and we head to the club. When we arrived, there was a lot of people out front, we got out of the car and some of the people noticed me and began shouting my name or how much they loved me, I just smiled and waved as I walked into the club. The music was blasting loud and people are dancing, Me and my friends went to a private booth and ordered drinks and we began talking about whatever, I began spacing out and looked around the club then my eyes landed on someone very familiar at the bar.

"Hey guys, I'll be back". I said to my friends.

I get up from the booth and made my way over to the bar, I approached her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I need to see your ID missy". I said into her ear.

Y/n turns around and we laughed once she saw it was me, I sit down on the stool next to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was suppose to meet a girl friend but she bailed out last minute so I'm getting a quick drink before going home, what about you Oppa?"

"Hanging out with a few friends, wanna sit with us?"

"Oh I don't want to impose, thank you though"

"Come on you won't impose."

Y/n nods and I grab her hand as we walk back to the booth, my friends scooted over for us, I made sure y/n was sitting by me, she nervously laced her fingers with mine.

"JiYong, who's this pretty young thing?". One of my friends asked.

"This is y/n, she's an artist at YG". I said.

My friends all greeted y/n then we began talking, y/n started warming up to everyone and joined in on the conversation, after a while she excuses herself to the restroom and my friend leans in my ear.

"Have you thought about it?"

"Thought about what?"

"Come on JiYong, that pretty girl working with you, have you thought of...you know?"

"Don't go there dude"

"Come on JiYong, we've been seeing how you're looking at her all night"

"Yeah man, just go for it, don't keep lying to yourself."

I sigh as I realized my friends were right, I look around and saw y/n heading back towards us, my friend pats my shoulder.

"Go get her tiger."

I get up from the booth and walk over to y/n, she smiles at me, her smile can make melt every time.

"Hey y/n, would you like to go somewhere quieter?"

"Sure, what about your friends?"

"They'll be okay."

Y/n nods and we walk out of the club together, it was a bit cooler so I gave my jacket to y/n and she slips it over her shoulders, we get to my car and sit in the backseat.

"What did you want to talk about Oppa?"

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now"

"What is it?"

"Y/n...for nearly a year now, I've been starting to see you in a new light"

"A new light?"

"Yeah, I-I like you a lot y/n"

"You like me?"

"Yeah and I know we've been working together for a long time but-"

Y/n cuts me off with a kiss to my lips, I was taken aback a little but quickly kissed her back, I pull y/n onto my lap and begin kissing down her jawline and towards your neck, she pulls my hair once I find her spot.

"JiYong.."

"You have no idea how much I want you"

"I want you too..I'm just a little nervous"

"Why are you nervous babe?"

"..I've never been with a man"

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"Do you want too? You don't have too if you don't want-"

"I want too but promise me you'll be gentle"

"I'll be gentle, I promise."

We begin kissing again, hearing y/n was a Virgin made me more excited then I already was, y/n's hands trail down my chest and to the buckle of my belt.

"Go ahead."

Y/n unbuckles my belt and unbuttons my pants, I make y/n lay on her back against the seat, I pull down my pants and underwear, my harden member flops against my stomach, I lift up y/n's dress and pull her underwear to the side.

"I'll be gentle, just breathe baby."

I slowly enter y/n, we both moan at the new sensation, I move my hips a little to create some fiction, Y/n quiet moans sound hot to me.

"Moan loud for me baby". I grunt.

I begin thrusting faster and I can tell y/n is starting to enjoy it, she wraps her legs around my waist to pull me close, by now the car was shaking slightly.

"Fuck you feel amazing baby"

"Harder JiYong.."

I begin thrusting harder and faster, y/n at this point was a moaning mess and I loved it, defiantly boosted my ego a little that I was making her feel this good.

"I'm about to cum.."

"Cum with me baby, ah fuck!"

After a few more thrusts, I can feel y/n cum on my dick and I pull out of her and cum on her stomach, I lean against the seat while I catch my breath.

"Let me wipe that off you."

I grab a napkin and wipe off y/n's stomach, her and I get dressed and she looks over at me, I softly smile at her.

"This probably wasn't how you pictured your first time"

"It's okay oppa, you were amazing"

"You were too, wanna go back to my place?"

"Yes."

We get out of the backseat and y/n sits in the passenger seat, I turn on the car and we begin heading towards my place where we spent the rest of the night...in my bed.