To choose?

[Skylar POV]

Monday rolled up quickly, Bri had me up till almost 2 am telling her every little detail about the date with Tristan. It is okay to call it a date? Right?

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair waiting for Bri to pick me up. I would've gotten a ride from Adrian, but he hasn't answered any of my texts, I haven't talked to him since the incident when Tristan picked me up.

I wonder if he thinks I'm playing with his feelings, because I'm honestly not, or at least not trying to. Bri honking at me twice broke my train of thought making me jump.

"You are too easy to scare." She laughed making me huff as I got into her car. "What were you thinking about so hard that you couldn't hear me pull up in front of you?"

"How life sucks." I sank into the seat, the seat belt started to scrape against my neck but it didn't bother me at the minute. What bothered me was wondering how I'm gonna get our group back together without making it awkward...

"Are thinking about who you're gonna choose?" Bri raised an eyebrow.

"Choose?" She glanced at me before breaking into a smile.

"You know, who you choose to date." She giggled. "You can't keep stringing them along. Things will just get worse if you don't."

"But it's not like I'm trying to string them along. Tristan asked me to hang out, not go on a date, but when Adrian saw us together, Tristan told him we're on a date." I looked out the window, wishing something would happen... for anything to happen.

"I know you don't mean to but both of them like you, which is why they're always at each other's necks all the time." She pulled into the school, slowly driving through the parking lot to find a parking spot.

"I didn't sign up for this." I rolled my eyes as I unbuckled my seat as she came to a complete stop.

"Trust me, no one ever does, only the hoes do." She laughed.

"So much shade." I laughed with her.

"What's so funny?" The sound of Adrian's voice made me stop and look for him. I felt happy to see him, but it wasn't the same when I see Takashi. When I see or even hear his name my heart races.

"Look who shows up after completely dodging my texts." I playfully glare as I roll my eyes.

"I had some stuff to do." He casually shrugged. 

"Like what? Beating your meat?" Bri raised an eyebrow. When the last three words of her sentence came out, I swear I felt my soul leave my body.

"More important things." He stuck out his tongue at her.

"Hey!" Tristan yelled as I watched him run over to us.

"Morning." I smiled, hoping they couldn't hear my heartbeat.

"We should get going to class." Bri yawned before taking my hand and leading me away from the two who looked like they were gonna fight each other.

"Should we stop them?" I couldn't help but glance back at them.

"No, boys will be boys, no one will be able to stop those two." She shrugged as we walked to our first period.

"When will they stop being at each other's throats?" I groaned slouching into my seat.

"When you choose the one you want." She giggled making me groan once more.

"But if I choose one, I'll lose the other one, and I don't want that. I'd rather us all be friends than me choosing one over the other." I grabbed out my notebook that we need for class. "I know that's very selfish of me but I feel like if I pick one, our group will disband, and I don't want that."