Chapter 7 Slave

Chapter 7 Slave

"I want that man." Aoi point at the caged man. The owner look to where she is pointing at and looked surprise, he look at her with wide eyes.

"Y-Young Lady, are you sure? Miss please choose another one of my slaves, that slave is no good! That slave is a Demon Kin and a wild one at that! I bought him from the slave traders last year and thought I could sell him for a high price since many buy Demon Kins to do laborious work or some fetish but they all return him because of his uncontrollable nature. He killed almost 10 to 20 people every time he was bought so he was always returned back to me! I was thinking of just starving him to death or give him to Demon hunters to be killed. So please just choose another slave. I reckon you won't be disappointed!" The owner lengthily explained but she did not mind and just let it in her other ear and out at the other.

"Don't worry I won't return him if ever he gets wild or kill anyone. I'll buy him for 3000 gold, that's 10 of your slaves already. What do you say?" The owner's eyes sparkled as greed flashed by his eyes, he smiled widely and immediately agreed to Aoi's offer. He did not care why she wanted that Demon kin or why she was paying such a high price for him, all that he cares about is the money!

"Alright let's write a contract that you cannot return him anymore." The owner passes her a contract and signed it readily. He helped her in doing the slave contract and happily pass her the big oaf.

Big oaf, because his 9 feet at most. Have broad shoulders and many muscles and his body was littered with many battle scars as she may say. Aoi can't clearly see his face because of his dirty face and messy red hair but she could faintly see his red eyes staring at her, curiously.

Aoi drag him back to the inn using the chains since the chains were still unlock because she needed to secure him first or he may run away.

The people that they passed by all look at the two of them with wide eyes and fear, afraid knowing his a "Demon Kin". It's been engrave to their very should that a "Demon" is a wild and ruthless beast that kills anyone on sight, they all tried to avoid coming near or looking their way thinking they might die if they got near or maybe just breath the same air with them.

When they arrive at the inn, Aoi dragged him directly upstairs towards her room. She let him sit on one of the chairs, a miracle the chair is not broken.

Aoi sat opposite him and stared at the big oaf, she looked him up and down, she nodded satisfied.

"Appraise." Aoi whispered that only she could hear.

Big Oaf

Name: Big Oaf

Gender: Male

Race: Demon Kin

Job: Warrior

Level: 349

Title: Strength of a Thousand Men

STR: 449

AGI: 246

INT: 190

VIT: 300

'His strong for his level but the h*ck! Why is his intelligence so low!! And his name is really Big Oaf?!'

"From now on, your mine. Got it?" Aoi declared than said to Big Oaf as she grinned at him.

"Are you going to kill me?" He asked still staring at her, Aoi looked surprised because the first thing he said were those words.

'Does she look like a killer to him? A beautiful killer at that?'

"Depends, if you betray me I will kill you without mercy but if not I will treat you fairly. The only thing I want from you is your loyalty and to never betray me. Got it?" Aoi snaps her fingers and the chains restricting him were unlocked and then falling to the floor with a loud clutter, she then waved her hand to store it in her inventory for future purposes. "Go and take a bath. Here are some clothes." Aoi passed him some clothes and push him in the bathroom, he stinks!

Aoi call for a food delivery because she is too tired to go downstairs to eat. Of course Big Oaf has his shares too.

Not too long after, big Oaf went out of the bathroom and the once dirty and messy Oaf has turned uhm... better looking. His hair was comb back and his face cleaned making her see clearly what he really looks like and as expected he looks dumb.

With an egg shape face and clear red eyes without the hint of impurity even though he had already killed many and is a "Demon" he resembled a child with his natural pouting lips and his innocent red eyes.

'Hehehe... I want to spoil him even though he's older and bigger than me. Such pure child in this mess up world. All in all he is a big and small brother persona if you won't just be biased of him being a Demon Kin.' Aoi thought as she appraised him.

Demons are not that bad..............

"Sit." Aoi told Big Oaf, her face darkens when she realize the word that she just used to say to him, oh well not that he knows the meaning.

Oaf obediently sat down and then look at her with his doe red eyes, Aoi can't help but twitch her mouth, looking at her but drooling at the food secretly glancing once in a while thinking she did not notice.

"Eat, I know your hungry." Aoi smiled warmly looking quite amused by this Big Oaf's stunts.

Oaf hesitated while looking at her, she could see that he was treated badly when he was a slave looking at his timid and cautious behavior.

Aoi sighed helplessly, pick a meat using her own chopsticks and put it into his bowl.

"Eat, no need to fear. As I told you before I won't treat you unjustly. Eat as many as you like." After reassuring and coaxing him a little he finally gave in and started eating quickly.

Aoi only ate a little and just watch him eat fondly because he is really such a big eater, the food may not be enough for him.

After some minute he finally finished the food and then look at her with wide doe eyes thinking that he did wrong for eating so many and not leaving anything for her. Aoi only laughed and told him its okay.

"Go wash yourself and prepare for bed." Aoo called the inn helpers and let them clean the plates.

Aoi prepared to sleep without waiting for Big Oaf and not long after she was send to Dreamland.