Chapter 4 Auction (1)

The next day, she woke up rather late. It was already launch time. She quickly took a bath and dried herself using wind magic and got dressed. She went downstairs and ate some breakfast or lunch and set off to stroll to town again.

The streets were full of people and the streets were very noisy. Humans doing things that interest them and some just going with the flow of life.

Aoi strolled around buying things that caught her attention like, sweets. She bought all the sweets the sweet shop had to offer. Well what can she say, she love sweets and they make the best sweets.

While Aoi was continuing her stroll, she pass by the Auction House and could not help but be curious if there is something interesting in their auctioned item.

Aoi entered the Auction House in a leisurely manner.

"Welcome to the Magical Auction House." A middle age man welcomed her when she entered. But looking at his level, she knew that this Auction House is not that simple. Having a level 359 as a doorman is really something. Level 359 is rare in commoners and noble house since to raise one needs a lot of resources, Level 359 are only a few hundred in this entire country and Level 400 above in the 50s and 500 in 20s and 600-700 higher are in the 10s that's what she knows.

This was a very mysterious Auction House that has a mysterious leader that have many powerful connections and background that one you should not mess with and by messing with them, all member of your clan will be denied entry to all of its branch and making an enemy of some factions and by having denied entry, will sometimes mean the fall of a clan because of this Auction House powerful backer and connections.

Aoi had never met the leader of this Auction House in her past life so she is not pretty sure of the background of this mysterious organization.

"I want a Purple room, please." Aoi politely said. It's not like she is afraid of offending them but getting out of trouble is always the best way, it's really unnecessary to look for trouble yourself. She is not some stuck up protagonist that hated everyone for not knowing that he is the "protagonist" and he is the "overlord" blah blah blah.

She hate troubles anyway so, if they don't trouble her then she won't also trouble them but if they did she will drown them in an endless trouble.

(A/N: The rooms are divided into different parts. Silver room, for the commoners which cause 500 silver. Gold room, are private rooms for the nobles and people with money which cause 2000 gold. Purple room, reserved for VIP, you can show your VIP Purple card which they will give you a 50 percent discount so instead of 100 Purple coins (which cause 1000 gold each) it will be only 50 Purple coins but if you're not a VIP you need to pay 100 Purple coins. This treatment might cause much but this is how the rich showoff their status. And finally the Black room, reserved for VVIP, to accommodate this room you must be especially given the VVIP Black card by the Auction House but it's rare to be given one. Only a few important and powerful figures that could be counted in one hand were given the Black card and the Black card cannot be bought. Well all in all the rooms are only a showoff of wealth and power, it's not like our MC doesn't have the both of it ;) )

"Purple room?" The middle age man raised an eyebrow and look at her up and down trying to gouge her strength and see if she is one of those snotty little wealthy nobles. B*tch I'm not!!

"Yes, Purple room." Aoi said once again, her temperament falling to the negatives.

'Are you deaf or something? I already said purple room can't you just already lead me there?!' Aoi thought impatiently.

"May I see your Purple Card?" He politely asked not wanting to offend this "young lady" in front of him. He was cautious since he could not see her real strength, it's either that she is too powerful or she is a trash. But he believed that she is more likely the former seeing how cool her temperament was and that aura, an aura of a ruler!

"I don't have one." Aoi answered "patiently", her feet secretly taping the floor.

Aoi could hear the surrounding people mocked her for her naivety and foolishness thinking that she doesn't have enough money to slap their faces.

'Well, sorry to tell you! I have more than enough to drown you! If I were to say, money is the only thing that I have on me endlessly. Just some few golds, even if I spend millions every day, I still have some billions to spare. What's the use of me being a Hero who always scavenge and raid monsters for breakfast, lunch and dinner, if you were even a little like me then you would also drown in riches because of the amount of gold for a carcass of monsters and treasures in dungeons! B*tch please!! '

"Well.... it's 100 Purple coins." He said politely trying not to offend her, Aoi could feel it that he is wary of her for not able to gouge her strength. She only gave him a close eyed smile and casually handed the 100 Purple coins like it was not worth a dime and elegantly walk in leaving them speechless and a slap on each of their faces.

The doorman which is Alford, which he told her, led her to her room. She directly walks in and sat there comfortably like a queen. Alford left her on her own devices and some maids brought her some delicious snacks and then left after they did.

"Very nice service. I like it."