Part 1: Getting to Know Kobe Bryant

"Kobeee!!", this is the name that I usually hear when someone is throwing something into a trash bin

But who's that Kobe? That name I usually heard when someone's throwing something in the trash bin is none other than former NBA Player, Kobe Bryant.

He is an NBA player who is known for his hard work and hustle in the game of basketball. Also, he is known for his "Mamba Mentality, a mentality that embodies a competitive attitude and an extraordinary work ethic. 

Hard-work is the core value of Kobe's "Mamba Mentality", as he stated that "its a constant quest to be better today than you were yesterday". 

Aside from being a hard-working player, he is also known for his loyalty to the team that he played for. The living proof of his loyalty is that he played for his favorite team (Los Angeles Lakers) all throughout his career for 20 years (1996 - 2016). 

His career as a professional basketball player is a memorable one because it was filled with five championships and a lot of personal recognition and individual awards. 

After his retirement in 2016, Bryant spent more time with his family and the good thing is that he did not fully separate himself from basketball. 

It's good to know that he is still active in basketball in terms of working out with active NBA players, coaching some kids, and serving as a global ambassador in the 2019 FIBA World Cup.