CH-6 Mistakes

As Yujin's breath touched Jimin's lips, he felt as if time was standing still his hand hovering over her waist, every cell in his body telling him...no, crying out for him to hold her.  He stopped himself for a millisecond before moving his hand. "What if someone sees us?!", "I have an image", "What about the contract?!" all these thoughts running through his mind at the speed of light. "Yujin-Unnie are you here? We're ordering dinner, do you want something?" Yeeun's voice echoed down the stairs. Jimin only caught air in his hand as Yujin's hair flew over his face as she turned around. When his senses finally returned to him he heard feet shuffling up the stairs quickly. He let himself go, down on the ground slumping against the mirror wall there was only one thought in his mind, "What if?".......

On the executive level of the CUBE entertainment offices, Jo Kwon poured over the stock prices and market cap information of CUBE & BigHit when suddenly the door to his office rattles open. "Jo Kwon-sshi!, this has to be a mistake!", a big man pleads as he stumbles in. "Look if it's about the budget thing just talk to Wang in marketing, I've told him everything", Jo said still looking at his Ipad gesturing with his hand for him to leave. The man rushes towards the table and holds up some papers, "Sir! I'm being fired under suspicions of insider trading". "So?", Jo Kwon glances up with a frown.  "I-I'm being accused of telling big private holders to sell their shares to BigHit, and Kwon-sshi you're looking over the joint project, so I thought maybe you could help me. S-sir I've done nothing wrong", he huffed as Jo moved his hand with the document away.     " Ohh, that....G..Go....what was it again?" Jo snapped his finger twice and squinted trying to remember, "Hyun sik right?". "Y-Yes sir". "Yeah, see Big Hit's looking to invest and well, someone very smart in the company thought that it would be a great idea to help them out. As for you, well that was very bad of you to leave evidence of insider trading on your computer, Naver chat really?" Jo shook his head in disapproval "tsk, anyway, we are letting you go before the investigation begins, don't wanna damage the company's reputation now do we, but I have arranged for you to get 150% of your severance pay to help with the lawsuit fees, no need to thank me, I like being generous" he smiled. Hyun Sik's forehead had veins bulging out, his hands twitching "It was you! And you framed me for it you asshole", he jumped around the table and held Jo Kwon's collar. "Look now, that's getting into defamation territory, calm down dude, you know what? Since I'm feeling charitable I'll do my best to help you get the minimum sentence, okay?", Jo smiled wider. "You piece of shit!", Hyun Sik screamed as he pulled up Jo Kwon and punched him across the face. Jo staggered back to the corner of the room next to his awards. Hyun Sik stood startled at himself for what he had done. Jo got his balance back and placed his arms like he was asking his assailant to back away, but he had placed them in such a way that they obscured his mouth, "Hyun Sik-a, see now you've assaulted me, I'm in a corner too, now that was a mistake, so if I do anything it'll be justified under self-defense", Jo smiled, as if it was a trigger Hyun Sik charged at Jo. CRASH! Jo slammed his MAMA trophy on Hyun Sik's head. He hits the floor clutching his head. Jo walks up to his phone and tells his secretary to send in the security, please. He wipes the droplets of blood off his collar, " Look what you did, do you know how hard it is to get blood out of ivory cotton? I'm taking the drycleaning costs out of your severance package I hope you know that", as Hyun Sik writhed on the floor Jo continued complaining " And also the price of repairing this, it's my only MAMA!" he pouted.

"Did it work?", the voice whispered out of Jo Kwon's phone. "Of course it did, I was the one doing it", he replied. "So what now? He either takes our deal and accepts that he scammed both BigHit and CUBE or you destroy him with the assault charges. What if he doesn't bite it?" the voice was filled with concern. "Well, it's not hard to believe that someone who assaulted an executive would also do some insider trading now is it?"Jo chuckled. "But, that's the easy stuff done, the next few months, now that is going to be the real challenge", he said and sipped his whisky.

RM and Suga sit in the small recreational room turned makeshift studio. "This is shit Namjoon, I've got all the tracks backed up on the computer back at the office, no I have to put my fucking mixtape away and put all of my attention this little show?", Suga said exasperated. "Look man, no one's happy with this, but the company owns us and as master orders monkey dances", they both laughed as RM made actions with his arms like he was a monkey. "Honestly man its either do what the boss says or take care of your image and fans, I can't remember the last time I fucking used a bathroom without being afraid of our schedule or someone taking a photo of -" Suga was interrupted by a text by their now "joint-manager"  *6:30 - 5 minutes to Vlive - today's schedule RM, Suga & V -  time allotted 75 minutes*  "Cmon fellow monkey time to dance, go get V", they both laughed again as RM walked out of the room.  They get onto the Vlive, "Hey guys as you can see we have a different background today, it's because we are live from our home studio, so what do you guys think of this setup?", V talked into the phone. The door to the studio bolted open," Oppa, we're getting dinner what do you guys want?", Sunghee said as she walked in. Her eyes went wide as she saw the three men huddled up in front of the phone with the live feed. The three huddled men froze too as they saw heard Seunghee's voice play on the other phone used for monitoring the live video as the live chat started being bombarded with                      "Who was that?"                                                                                                                                                                     "That Sounded like a girl"                                                                                                                                                "Aren't they at home?"                                                                                                                                                         "Why is there a girl in their house"                                                                                                                           "There's a girl in BTS's house"                                                                                                                               "OMFG did just hear a girl in BTS's home studio?"