Chapter 2

J: Tik toks?
L: Duh you stupid bitchhh
When a teacher came out and I didn't realise.
T: Hey! What the language and no videos either
Me and Jaden looked at eachother and laughed hysterically when Tayler came over and said "Hey Lola can we talk?" I replied "ye of course what's wrong?" He bit his lip then took my hand. It was silent at first till I noticed his cute ass fit.

 It was silent at first till I noticed his cute ass fit

I wanted that hoodie I thought to myself. I was interrupted by Tayler's cute ass voice speaking
T: I know you won't feel the same but I thought I should tell you this before you find some new friends or something
L: I can't really escape you though can I?
I said that sarcastically and we both laughed
T: Listen Lola this is gonna sounds crazy like really crazy but I like you. Like alot. Like more than a friend. Like Like like you
I started to blush and had a massive smile on my face. Was this is a prank? A dare? He's lying. I mean I hope it's not a prank. But it probably is. I mean who would like me?
L: Is this a joke or something?
T: No Lola. I really like you.
I hugged him and whispered in his ear "I do to"
Me and Tayler spoke for a bit longer and decided we wouldn't date YET we would be 'talking' until we know eachother 100%!

- in class -

First class... Let's see. Errr GYM. Yes I love gym except I don't have it with Tayler :(
I got dressed into my sporty clothes and I got on the treadmill. I placed my phone on the screen thing when a message popped up on the lock screen.
Future Baby 😍💕xx
(Future baby is Tayler and That girl is Lola/me)
Future baby😍💕xx: I'm inEnglish rn 🙄 what about youuu?
❤️💞That girl💞❤️: Gym :/ it'd be better with youuu 🤫
Future baby😍💕xx: English would be better if it wasn't a subject 🙄😂
❤️💞That girl💞❤️: Yessss😂😘
Future baby😍💕xx: Have to do boring writing now 😭😘
❤️💞That girl💞❤️: Ok Tay Tay😘
Future baby😍💕xx: ❤️😘
❤️💞That girl💞❤️: ❤️😘
Seen 9:47
I actully kind of missed Tayler, his cute face and that bodyyyyy. Okay I'm getting distracted by that cute boy. I was so distracted in my thoughts that suddenly
Ring
Ring
Ring
The bell rung, I sprung off the treadmill and quickly got changed. OMG HISTORY I HAVE THAT WITH TAYLER. I got so excited, I also have this lesson with Bryce... I entered the classroom and saw Bryce about to sit next to Tayler so I ran across the class room and sat my ass down next to Tayler before Bryce - haha karmas a bitch - Bryce smirked and also rolled his eyes. He went to sit down behind us then realised it was Dylan, my ex, he cheated on me on used me. It was a terrible 2 years of my life. I said I wanted to brake up but he refused, 2 years of my life wasted. I always had feeling for Tayler since I found out Dylan was just using me to get in my pants. After I told Bryce what he did Dylan got and gets away with nothing. Bryce, being Bryce grabbed Dylan by the shirt and shoved him out the way. Causing a fight. I hate fights especially when it's somebody I love, I hid my head into Tayler's shoulder and whisper "please stop it Tay" I was really worried and I didn't even noticed the fight was over and Bryce of course won, but is going to be in a week detention now. I laughed a bit because it happens all the time he smiled at me as he left the classroom. Tayler put his arm around my waist. I looked at him and smiled.
He was so cute like it was ridiculous. I wanted to kiss him right then and there but obviously I couldn't.
- Lunch -
Usually at lunch I surprisingly sit by myself. But the catch is j let random people sit next to me, actually how I met Tayler then I found out the was best mates with Bryce. This time as I was going to sit down I heard some shouting behind me. Ughhh boys. I laughed to myself until J heard a familiar voice - a sexy one to
(Rb= Random boys)
Rb: Look Tayler it's your 'bae'
I blushed hearing them say that
T: Hey Lola! Come sit over here!
He said patting a seat next to him, which I happily took. I looked around for Bryce then asked Tayler "Hey Tay where's Bryce" He replied "oh. He's been suspended for the fight he had in class apparently it was 'ott and unnecessary" I laughed but then got worried "Wait did he tell me why" he looked at me and shook his head. A sigh of relief left my mouth "he would never" Tayler said as he put his hand on my thigh. I blushed a lot and he noticed and so did the others.
Rb: OoOoOo she's blushing
T: Guys shut up
Me and Tayler looked at eachother and smiled.
-After school-
Tayler wanted to come round to see Bryce since he did end up in a fight. When we got there nobody was home.... weird.... but me and Tayler weren't complaining;)