Chapter 18

Tayler and Tony finished off the Tik toks and Tayler came over to me.
T: Hey
L: Hey
It was kind of awkward. We haven't spoke since the whole thing, even though it's only been like an hour. We left the house and it was silent at first but Tayler finally said something
T: I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it. I literally only like you Lola and I don't know what was going through my mind. I was never planning on braking up with you. I just- I guess told Dixie that.
L: I understand but it's not really a reason
T: That's because there is no reason Lola
I didn't really know what to say or how to act. Are arms were brushing against eachother and neither of us got the confidence to hold hands. Then I felt a grip on my hand intertwining our fingers for Tayler. I held his hand back and gave him a light smile as he smiled back. We walked around a little longer until we arrived at the beach. We sat down our hands still gripping on tight. It was around 2:00 pm at this point. It was once again silent...
T: I am really sorry you know
L: I know you are but can I just ask something
T: Of course
L: What actually happened between you and Dixie
T: Nothing actually happened besides I- I kissed her. Only once and I regretted it
L: So why would you tell her you were braking up with me
T: Dixie in a really rough place in her life right now and I would always be with her, which is why I've been distant. When I said that it was so we could make it official I didn't mean it like that. I meant I could officially come see her all the time. Dixie said she doesn't have feelings for me and I don't have feelings for her either.
L: Why didn't you just tell me you were helping her out. I wouldn't have cared.
T: I don't know I met the first time when I went to the meeting and we had been talking on text about her life and I thought you would have been mad.
L: No I would have been mad but it's worse because you went to see her quite a few times.
T: I know, and I'm sorry. Like really sorry Lola
We sat there for another minute while I was in my thoughts. Even if he did cheat I literally can't live without him, he's the best thing that has happened to me and I can't loose him. I still love him.
L: I- I love you
He looked at me and had the biggest smile on his cute face
T: I love you to
I put my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead. I started to drift off to sleep and soon after I did.

Tyler's POV
Lola was laying with her head on my shoulder. I just told her I loved her and I guess we are ok now? I could see her drifting off to sleep. I didn't cheat on her me and Dixie kissed once and I didn't for any of this to happen I love Lola way to much just to leave her. Especially for somebody else. Lola is now asleep and her head is on my lap. It's about 4:00 so we should go, but I don't want to wake up Lola so I picked her up and carried her home bridal style. When I got home it was half past four so I just put her in bed so she could sleep. I went downstairs and Dixie was there. Oh no. This is gonna be interesting.

Lola's POV
I woke up and I was in bed. Tayler must have brought me back home. Anyway I got up and fixed my hair and headed downstairs but I was stopped when I heard a convocation between Dixie and Tayler so I listened in.
D: I like you Tayler! I don't understand why you would just think leading me on is a nice thing
T: I didn't lead you on Dixie. I told you I don't like you. Simple as
D: But you were still going to brake up with Lola
T: No Dixie. I don't know why I said that I'm never braking up with Lola.
D: No you were you're just saying that because you guys are all fine now.
I went into the room and grabbed Tayler's hand. We're going home. Nick gave me his number earlier today so I will just text him later. After about 5 minutes we arrived back to the house where everybody was. I was crying a bit and Nessa noticed
N: Oh my god Lola what's wrong
She hugged me and I hugged her back. I love Nessa she has always been by my side and I love her with all my heart but in a friend way.
@itslolahall

@itslolahall: My three favourite people ❤️ Tagged: @itstaylerholder ❤️ @nessabarrett ❤️@joshrichards 💙      Comments @joshrichards: 💙💙-> @itslolahall: 💙💙@itstaylerholder: I'm so glad to have my baby back ❤️❤️😘-> @itslolahall: ❤️❤️😘—-> @user...

Tagged: @itstaylerholder ❤️ @nessabarrett ❤️
@joshrichards 💙
      Comments
@joshrichards: 💙💙
-> @itslolahall: 💙💙
@itstaylerholder: I'm so glad to have my baby back ❤️❤️😘
-> @itslolahall: ❤️❤️😘
—-> @user: ughh why are they back together 🤮
@nessabarrett: Love you bbg ❤️❤️
-> @itslolahall: I love you more bbg ❤️❤️