Chapter 17

I was on Nick's bed crying. Thinking about Tayler. I miss him and it's been about an hour. Nick is asleep facing the opposite way. I like Nick as a friend and I've only known him for. What like a few hours. I've literally told him everything that has happened between me and Tayler. There was sudden movement. It was Nick waking up.
N: Hey Lola
L: Hey Nick. Errm can I tell you something?
N: Of course what's up?
He moved so he was sitting up and his back was on the head rest of his bed.
L: I still really like Tayler. Well love him actually. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do because he said he still likes me. But what am I meant to say to him?
N: Listen, it's gonna be scary at first. Especially since he cheated on you, but he loves you. Even when you guys 'broke up' he would still always talk about you. I spoke to Dixie and she said that she was scared because he thought he still liked you, and he obviously did
I was about to say something when my phone went off. It was Tayler...
Tayler...
Hey, can we talk. Like go on a walk or something?
Lola💖
Sure, I'm in Nick's room I'll be down in a minute.
Tayler
Ok see you in a minute baby
I mean Lola...
I went to grab a hoodie when I realised it was Tayler's. Err, oh well. I threw it on with some jeans. I went downstairs and I saw Tayler filming some last minute Tik toks with Tony. I got in the back and started doing the dance to. I already knew the comments where going to be about how me and Tayler are still hanging out or that I just came from upstairs looking like a mess. I really didn't care at the moment though. I only cared about Tayler.