𝟐𝟔

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

" come on Prence it'll be fun." Noe says with a pouting tone.

" bruh I ain't trying to be in a place where people throwing up and shit. Plus people don't know how to act when they drunk. I'll pass."

He was trying to convince me to go to EJ's party. I ain't ever really like parties. He knows that.

" yeah I ain't gone go this year either got business to take care of." Khailil said with his arm around me.

I cringe.

This is the first time I've seen and talked to Khailil in two weeks. He said he decided to stop by. Noe came over to chill also, but he was expected.

Noelle cuts his eyes at him but khai doesn't notice.

" when don't you have something to take care of" I say nonchalantly. " but I ain't going either."

Noelle slouches in the chair with his head down.

" noe you can go if you want to." I say with a chuckle .

He shakes his head rapidly.

" I ain't going without you."

" maybe My'lynn will go."

" you know she don't like parties."

" well, you outta luck." I say, getting up and going to the kitchen. I get a cup and pour something to drink. I hear Khailil and Noe arguing after a while. It happens every time they're left alone. As I'm pouring some soda in my cup, I hear a car pull up. I assume it's pops but I look out the kitchen window to make sure. I see an all black Dodge Charger.

I smile. Then I realize who's already here.

" shit."

I rush to the living room and hear knocks at the door by time I get there. The eyes in the room shifted from me to the front door.

I walk slowly to open it, not bothering to ask who it is. I open the door and wizyrd walks in with his eyes glued to his phone, not paying me nor the other two any attention. He sits down and I go back to where I was sitting. I see Khai glaring at him and I roll my eyes. We sit in an awkward silence, then wizyrd finally looks up from his phone. His eyes lock with mine.

" wassup shawty."

" watch yo mouth nigga."

" chill." I say. " but wassup." Noelle just watches the drama unfold, obviously enjoying this shit. Khai continues to glare at wizyrd, while wizyrd focus on me.

" nothing. wasn't shit to do at my house so I thought I'd drop by."

" what the fuck would you have to do over here?" Khailil asks.

Wizyrd chuckles. He's getting annoyed. I can tell.

" Khailil chill out bruh." He scrunches his face up.

" why you defending this punk ass nigga bruh."

Wizyrd clenches his jaw.

" imma just head out."

" nah." I say trying to stop him.

" nah get yo bitch ass out yo." Khailil says.

Wizyrd looks back at me before walking out the door.

I sigh angrily.

" you fucking that nigga bruh?" Turning his anger to me now.

" Khailil-"

" if I find out you fucking that nigga imma kill his ass on my soul bruh." With that he leaves the house as well.

I put my head in my hands. My head was spinning. Noe moves towards me and rubbed my back.

sigh.

°°°

I stare at the bottle. The contents of the bottle controls me, I know that without them I'll be true self. I contemplate. My phone rings, snapping me out of thought.

Incoming FaceTime call from Khailil

I ignore it.

Khailil is the most toxic part of my life. I'm tired of him. I turn off my lamp and lay in bed. I turn in my tv though I don't pay it any attention. I don't have the nightmares with it on.

I get comfortable in bed. After awhile I hear my phone ringing again. I figured it was Khailil so I ignored it. It started to ring again and I knew that it wasn't Khailil. I pick up my phone and answer it.

" wassup shawty." The light boy says, with a lit blunt in his mouth.

" wassup."

" that was dry as fuck."

" oh well." I say. " aye I'm sorry about earlier."

" you good shawty. I know that nigga be tripping."

I nod.

" gone be shutting bricks when I steal yo fine ass from em." He says smiling. He was high as hell and that made it cuter.

I blushed and he just stared at me.

" what bruh?"

" nothing. taking in the view." He says smirking.

corny ass.

•••
𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
&
𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂