One Direction Imagines - Harry #1

Imagine - Harry

Imagine being with Harry Styles for over 4 years. “I suck at this, Harry” You say as you eat your depression away. “Suck at where, honey?” Harry asks. “I suck at writing fanfics.” You say. “Fanfics?” Harry asks. “Fanfictions. It’s made by a fan and it is fiction.” You say sarcastically. “You’re making fanfictions about who?” He asks a little interested. “One Direction” You simply say. “You’re making fanfictions about us? But why? You already got me, right?” He says while wriggling his eyebrows. You laugh at this before saying “Cheeky bastard. Of course you’re mine. But other fans are asking for it. And to tell you honestly, I am a fan of your band.” You say. “Oh stop it you. You? A fan of One Direction? Really? My own girlfriend? A fan of our band? HAH! YOU’RE A TUMBLR GIRL, AREN’T YOU? Can we see your tumblr? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?” He asks shocks yet pleads to see your tumblr account. “Haha, can’t believe it? But I am. No. You. CAN’T.” You say. “B-bu-but.” He says with his most perfect puppy dog eyes. You can’t stand this so you say “Okay, fine. You can guys can see it.” “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!” The boys cheer. So you’re stuck in your flat with One Direction laughing hysterically at every post you reblog. And you just sit there beside them in shame. Harry notices this so he stops laughing and turns to you saying “Babe. I’m sorry. It’s just that I haven’t seen anything like this awesome. I mean, you really are one dedicated Directioner. Look at this! It’s so perfect! My girlfriend is a Directioner and I’m proud of it.” He says suddenly serious. “Really? Haha. Okay so… My boyfriend is 1/5 of One Direction and I’m so proud of myself for having you.” You say while blushing. “Hah. Babe, don’t blush. You’re making me blush too!” Harry says. The other boys just sit there awkwardly. Louis can’t take it no more and he says “GOD. Just marry each other already!” The boys all say “AGREED” in unison. Harry gets the hint and then kneels in front of you while having a hard time finding the red velvet box. When he finally sees it, he just holds it out in pride and then he suddenly snaps out of it, asking “My baby directioner, I love you with all my heart and soul, I am so obsessed with you. I promise to love you all my life an-” Niall stops him mid sentence saying “Just get to the point, mate.” “Okay then.” Harry says. “(Y/N), will you take this promise ring?” He asks nervously. You have tears in your eyes. You are so happy that he proposed to you. So you help him stand up and then attack him in a bear hug while saying “OMG. YES, HARRY!” You shriek. “Did she just say yes?” Harry asked with tears of happiness in his green orbs. “YES. YES! SHE SAID YES!” The boys cheer. “So, when are we planning the wedding?” Harry asks with a sudden grimace.