Tae's Heat, Claimed, Ties.

Taehyung Pov

I was sweating profusely and a throbbing pain was felt below, my eyes were still shut closed, but when I opened them I was met with darkness, pain, and frustration. It was as if I was body-slammed and I didn't take any painkillers for it after the fact, my body felt completely like that of jelly. I looked over to my right to see jimin sound asleep, I almost forgot I had passed out right after we arrived, but here I am struggling to even move my hand to tap him awake. 

I whined a bit just to get him to hear me since we were in close proximity, but that was useless and the older continued to sleep.

I mustered up whatever energy and strength to at least turnover and lightly bump my head on jimin's luckily he fluttered his eyes away after that. He seemed puzzled at first, but when he saw the predicament I was in, he panicked awake.

Jimin Pov

At first, I assumed tae was just moving around and didn't realize we were close, but when I opened my eyes I was faced with him on the verge of tears, he looked like he was in pain and that sparked me to wake up and check him.

"Tae. You ok?!?" I asked slightly in a panic since he was whimpering so much and clutching at his shirt, I didn't know what to do, he was fine when we arrived and all of a sudden he's in pain?

"Tae, speak to me so I can help somehow," I said, I felt useless since I was so oblivious to the states of hybrids.

All of a sudden a mewl escaped from tae's lips and the room seemed to have a hint of sweetness to it, I was puzzled by that and checked the time. Im sure no one is baking at this time at 3 am in the morning, to be honest, I looked around seeing where the scent is coming from, but nothing in my room was the indication and the windows were shut, I took a whiff of the air more to decipher it, and oddly enough it was one I've smelled before. Actually, in all reality, it was way too familiar I looked at tae writhing around and that's when it hit me. Taehyung was the one releasing that scent, but why? 

I feel completely dumb, but since he is a hybrid I'd assume its a reason for the way he's acting. Now that I think about it, yoongi and Namjoon were the same way at one point, well different but had the same effects.

I was snapped out of my analyzing thoughts when tae pulled himself up against me and clung to my shirt, I felt something warm and a little wet on my lap and I feared the worse, he must be peeing on me, but then I remembered something about namjoon mentioning slick that some hybrids produce. I tried to pry the little hybrid off, but he put up a fight. I blushed when tae got a bit closer to my face breathing lightly against my lips. It was as if he was drunk.

"Jiminie~ I need you~," he said breathlessly,

I blushed since it wasn't him talking but a completely different tae.

"Tae, can you elaborate im confused what's wrong?" I asked,

he whined grinding his soft butt on me fo some sort of friction.

I gasped.

Taehyung whined even louder, I was worried he was gonna wake the others if it persisted. 

He then came closer to me placing his soft tongue to my lips and nibbling on it, my breath hitched since he was so bold and straightforward, he made his way past my lips and placed soft kisses and nips on my jawline leaving a small light hickey every now and then. I felt myself hardening at the gestures. Tae could tell as well and he began grinding his bottom on me trying to get some sort of reaction from me and he succeeded.

Soft Groans escaped my lips, all of a sudden a burst of confidence awoken and I had pinned the hybrid down hovering over him, I placed my lips on taes and slipped my hand under his shirt. His soft supple skin was warm and it contrasted with my somewhat cold hands. I placed small pecks on his pouty lips and then down his lips and on his collarbones. I wasn't sure where all this confidence came from, but I liked it and if it made tae feel better I was ok with it.