chapter twenty-three.

07 may. 19

"today's the big day", alexis whispered, pressing a kiss to maggie's ear.

"the day you become a lindemann", maggie smirked, kissing lex.

they got ready and went their separate ways, to get ready before the wedding. madison and brandon had taken the task of planning it for them, with help from their other friends.

maggie put on a white dress with black detailing, and alexis wore a similar dress. they both were nervous to recite their vows, but nonetheless happy to finally be getting married.

"PLACES PEOPLE PLACES!!!", madison yelled, about to burst a blood vessel from the stress.

"calm down", brandon laughed, pressing a kiss to her cheek, "we got this".

maggie's father began to walk her down the aisle as alexis stood at the alter, with her little brother as the ring bearer, her sister a bridesmaid, and her father behind her. maggie's brother was a bridesman (the gay take on a groomsmen lmao), and brandon was the best man. madison was the maid of honor. their friends from greece, kyla, alaina, ryan, romeo, hannah, and lara came for the wedding. austin, edwin, nick, and zion were seen adjusting their ties behind brandon, in the line of groomsmen. a couple of fans that the guys as well as maggie and alexis were friends with were there as well, smiling in the audience.

the priest commenced the wedding, and shortly thereafter allowed to alexis to read her vows.

"wow uh .. where do i begin?", she laughed, "the moment i met you i knew you were the sweetest and kindest soul to ever exist. i remember you were convinced i didn't like you romantically and i was convinced you lost feelings for me, but when you asked me out that night .. that was the best night of my life and always will be. you're the purest person there is, you're so amazing and continue to amaze me every day. i've never felt this way about anyone in my life, and i'm so eternally happy that the person i fell in love with was you. i can't wait to start our family, and i can't wait to start our family with you. you complete me, and i love you always and forever".

"baby", maggie said, wiping a few tears, "how am i supposed to top that?", she laughed.

the audience laughed with her.

"i knew you were the one for me the day i took the time to get to know you. you're the perfect one for me, you're the love of my life, and i wouldn't want to do this without you. you're going to be an amazing mother to our son, i can't wait to open up that chapter of our life. thank you for choosing to love me, flaws and all. i will forever love you and am so so grateful the stars really lined up in our favor that day", maggie said, wiping even more tears.

the audience was choked up.

"by the power invested in me through the state of california, i now pronounce you wife and wife", the priest said, smiling.

alexis pressed her lips to maggie's, like her life depended on it. in that moment, it felt like it did.

their family and friends were clapping and cheering, not a dry eye was found in the crowd. they danced, ate, laughed, cut the cake .. it really was the best day of their lives. 

they finished the night, thanked brandon and madison immensely, and got in an uber to go back to their flat.

as alexis rested her head on maggie's abdomen, maggie kissed her forehead.

"today was amazing", alexis said, smiling.

"i love you honey", maggie replied, kissing her cheek.

"and i love you more my angel", alexis finished, kissing her lips.

-------------------------------------------------------

two more chapters .. only one more i have to write as i have the epilogue finished .. thank you for sticking around <3