Chapter8

Listen to song as you read !!! Coming home by diddy
Kamryn pov
Today's the day I see my family again for the first time in months. I'm so nervous. It starts at 5 and it's 4:15 now so I started getting ready. I got out the shower and and washed up with my vanilla body wash. After I got out I lotion up and put on my black lace bra and panties and did my makeup which was just a little blush and some light red lip gloss. After I did that I decided to get dressed. I put on my burgundy long skirt that has two slits in the front and my white crop too that shows a little bit of my stomach with the numbers 23 in faded black. This shirt shows my black belly piercing that I just got a month ago and my tattoo that's on the back of my neck with Chinese signs going down it curvy. it says ' family is my life'. I put on my toms and grabbed my over the shoulder mk bag. I put my braids in a bun and let my baby hair show in the front. I put my diamond earrings in and left all the other ones going up my ears stay the same since I just got it in. I looked at the time and saw it was 4:58 so I texted the boys and told them I'm on my way.
(Text convo)
Me-guys I'm on my way. might be a little late! 😬

Craig-aight, you good ma

Chris-okay but we ain't tell them

Micheal-hey to you too! But aight

Raquan-black people always late for something, smdh, ima pray for yo ass!!🙏😊

Me-shutup Goldie locks

Raquan-girl don't start with me! You don't want these hands.

Jacob-you guys!! Spread the peace

Me-yea, Jacob I love ya, I really do, but if you don't shut the HELL UP with that 'spread the peace' shit ima have to beat your ass! Copesh? Copesh!

All the boys/Jacob-daaaaammmnnn

Raquan-hush mode my nigga, hush mode

Me-lmaoo bye y'all, I'll see y'all in a bit, love y'all! 😘

Them-love you too sis!!!

(End of convo)
I grabbed my phone , keys and glasses and headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the tray of different kind of cookies I made last night and write my bae Antwan a letter. Antwan is my bestfriend from when I was little. He moved away in third grade and I haven't seen him since. I got to see him on the second day I had left when I was at the store and we clicked. I know he would never hurt me cause he is SUPER protective. If you haven't figured it out yet, he is a dope boy working for my father.

Dear Antwan,
I'm going over my dad's house for a cookout today. I should be home by 9:00! Call me if you need ANYTHING. Don't bring no girls in my house and if the boys coming over make sure they don't eat my food, especially James ! You can come over if you like to but I figured you were busy. I love you forever and always!!!

Love wifey,
Kamryn
P.S. I know how many pieces of candy and what kind I have so you better not eat it cause you got your own!!! 😘😊

Just as I put the letter down, I heard the front door open and closed. Antwan came in the kitchen with blood over him. It disgusted me.

"Are you fucking serious!?"i yelled at him. I love Antwan. I really do, and I would never leave him. I'm his R.O.D.
I love him with everything in me but the thing of it is is that I hate it when he kills. Yea I understand that they might of did something wrong but killing them? It's just wrong. They might have a family. A baby on the way. Kids at home. Its just sad....

"Kam, don't start with me right now okay. And that attitude of yours lose it cause I don't want to hear it. If you not go talk to me in a normal, calm voice then you can shut the fuck up! You always bitching about something . Being a pain in my ass just shut up.
Damn!"he yelled sitting on the stool at the counter rubbing his hands over his face. I was taken back because he never yells at me and he called me out my name. He over here getting mad at me and I'm over here worried about his safety. I felt the tears coming and tried to hold it but they came out and I cried softly. I grabbed my things and was about to head out.

"Uhm.... I'm about to leave. T-there's food in the fridge and I'll uhm... I'll be home by 9:00"i said softly. I heard him sigh and walk up the stairs.
Love you too

~~~~~||at her dad's house ||~~~~~
I arrived at my dad's house and saw a lot of cars. Some familiar. Some not. I texted the boys and told them I was outside and they said okay and told me to come through the back cause that's where they were. I took a deep breath and made sure that my eyes were back to normal and that it didn't look like I was crying. I grabbed my things and got out the car.

"Now or never right?"i thought in my head as I walked to the backyard

Craig pov
Everyone was in the backyard having a good ole time talking and laughing. They don't even know what is about to happened. I walked over by the boys and they nodded already knowing what I was thinking. its time.

"Can we get everyone's attention please!"chres yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I looked at Jacob and nodded.

"Uhm. We would like to think everyone who is here today. Over the past few months, our family hasn't been the same. I know that we are all thinking about kam and missing her. Praying that she is okay,but we can assure you" Jacob said referring to us. " that she's okay. Tonight we have a surprise for you that you have all been waiting to see," he finish and went to open the white gate. " you can come out now" he said smiling. Everyone was confused until they saw their surprise.

"Kam?" Our dad asked standing up

"I'm coming home... I'm coming home."she said softly.

Sorry that you can't hear the words in the song or see the video but they wouldn't let me so go check out diddys video im coming home ft skylarr grey!!!!

Comment
Vote
Like
F.m.o.ig @ last.queen.day.👑🙅