Chapter7

Kamryn pov

Days turned into weeks that turned into months. I haven't talked to anybody but I sent them messages letting them know I'm okay. I work at this hair salon called' GLAM CITY'. It pays good money. Every concert that my brothers & ymcmb had, I would go backstage while their performing and write ' Kamryn was here💋'. sometimes I would stay. I think they saw me a few times cause they would look directly in my eyes and smile and I would wave and blow them a kiss and disappear in the crowd. I think today is the day that I actually go to see them, but I won't stay. I have my own life now and everything has been going fabulous! I snapped out of my daydream and got ready. I took a shower and put on my white fitted crop top and my overall shorts with my bred 11's. I put my big silver hoops on and put my poetic justice braids in a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and headed out the door. I first stopped at Starbucks to get us some lattes! I hopped out and went inside and walked up to the counter.

"Hi how may I help you sweetie." this old lady said. She was really pretty. She had her long gray hair in a fishtail with a little bit of red lip gloss. Oooo style on fleek!

"Hi! can I have 4 mocha lattes. Two with carmel, one with chocolate, and another with Carmel and chocolate please." I said smiling and pulling out my money. She smiled back and typed my order in.

"17.45 will be your total. Is that all?" she said getting my drinks ready. Dang she move fast!

"Yes ma'am!" I said smiling. I took out my money and handed it to her." Thank you, have a nice day!" I said getting my stuff.

"You to pretty lady." she said smiling at me. I fell so happy today. I'm a new person and that's how it's gonna stay. I was on my way out and I heard someone call my name.

"Kamryn!" they said. I turned around and saw the people I last expected to see.

Tyga pov

Me and the boys had to go to the studio early this morning. After hours in the studio we went to Starbucks and sat down and talked. 15 minutes later this girl had walked in ordering drinks. She looks a lot like kamryn but I wasn't sure of it. We haven't seen kam in a while and the family has been a mess without her.

"Yo! Don't that girl look like kam." raquan said.

"It sholl do bruh." Chris said. It can't be. That can't be kamryn. That girl looks grown.

"It's only one way to find out." chres said looking up from his phone. Probably texting his hoes. Smh. Yhe girl start walking towards the door.

"Kamryn!" I yelled. She turned around and looked surprised. She started walking towards us and Ray Ray was the first to pull her into a hug. This nigga!

"Omg kamryn! I thought you died girl! I wasn't the same who was gonna be my taco buddy huh?!? I need a moment!" he shouted he turned his head like will smith did in fresh prince of bell-air. He turned back around and screamed." KAMRYN!!" we was dieing laughing and the whole store was looking at us.

"Ray ray....ray ray... raquan getcho ass up!" she whispered yelled at him.

"Girl why you yelling! You causing a scene!" he said sitting back down. We just laughed harder. This nigga is stupid. After we calmed down we got up and hugged her one by one and sat back down.

"Where you headed." Chris asking drinking his coffe.

"To work and I'm late" she said getting up with her stuff.

"Oh where you work?" Chres said looking down at his phone again.

" GLAM CITY and tell your hoes I said wessuhh!" she said. We start laughing.

"Aye! Stop bye pops house at 5:30. He having a cookout." I said. She stopped what she was doing and stared at us. She hesitated at first but soon agreed she hugged us bye and left.

" Well this outta be a interesting cookout." Jacob said. Hell yea.

"Let's head out." Chris said. We got to pops house but kept it a secret. I want to surprise them. Yea boi! ( Pauly d voice)