Chapter6

Dad pov

I don't know what gotten into me. I just messed up my whole relationship with my daughter. FUCK! I feel so bad for yelling at her but sometimes she needs it. Yea, it was wrong to keep this away from her but hell! I got a life to! I can't just sit around and baby you! I'll just talk to her later.

"She doesn't like me." Linda said looking down. Linda is a women that I ran into at the store. We talked for a few days and last month I purposed to her. If I knew kamryn was going to act like this I would have never introduced them tonight.

"I'm sorry babe. It's just that kamryn mom left her and ever since then she hasn't trust any women. She needs to calm her attitude down! Acting like a stubborn bitch just like her mom!" I said angrily but I quickly regretted it. I saw everybody mouths drop open and stare at something behind me. I turned around and saw a softly crying kamryn looking at me shaking her head. SHIT MAN!

"Really john? That's what you think of me? Your own freaking daughter?!" she said while crying. I hate to see her cry and knowing it's my fault that she's crying made me feel like shit.

"Kam listen i-" she cut me off.

"It's kamryn to you! And to think I came in here to apologize for how I acted." she said letting out a chuclke."you know what....im done..im done! I'm down with the drama! This family! I'm especially done with you! You don't deserves trust! You don't deserve my love and you most DEFINITELY don't deserve me!" she yelled at me. I was shocked. I have never seen this side of her and it's kind of scary. For a 16 year old she is bold.

(Btw i changed Kamryn age from 14 to 16!)" by the way, I'm sorry Linda for doing that. I just have to get use to you." she said looking at linda. she walked over there and gave Linda a hug and Linda returned it.

"It's okay honey. Take as much time as you need" Linda said giving her a kiss on the forehead and letting her go. Kamryn walked around to everyone and gave them a hug and kiss on the cheek except me.

" I'll see you guys later" she said looking at them but not making eye contact with me. She then walked out leaving me staring at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~kamryn pov

I had to get out of here. Just for a couple of days though. I caught a taxi home since I ride with them . I pulled up to the house and started packing my stuff but left some things. I took a shower and changed into some black ripped skinny jeans a red spaghetti strap tee with my black shut up hoodie over it. ( check out reginae carter shutup collection! it's fye!) I put on my toms and threw my hair in a messy bun. After I was finished, I carried my stuff downstairs and wrote a note.

' Dear family,

I need to get away for awhile. don't worry I'll be okay. I'm sorry that I ruined your dinner dad. Just know that I will ALWAYS love you. Everyone, even you linda. I think your gonna be a good effect on my daddy. Hold him down. Keep him out of trouble. Don't come looking for me either. I know how you guys are. Tell nicki, wayne, drake, and the rest of young money that they are like my second family and I love them. To let you now that I'm alive, I will leave a message for all of you often. Don't bother to call cause I'm not gonna answer. I love you guys!

Sincerly,

Kamryn 😘'

I put it in a envelope and put my lips on it and wrote kamryn was here. I placed it on the counter and walked out the house with my bags. I took one more look at the place and got In my car and drove off to my condo that's a hour away. This is a new start for me and it's already feeling great!