Raven's Wounds

Raven followed Beast Boy into the main room. "Hey, Star!" he yelled to the Tamaranian, "Raven decided to join us after all!"

Immediately, Starfire flew over and grabbed hold of Raven's wrist. "Oh, how joyous!" She smiled, then proceeded to pull the grey-skinned girls arm out of her socket while she flew back into the kitchen.

The Titans had barely gotten started with their decorating when the alarms went off and Robin raced for the computers. He sighed, "Its the Hive Five. Titans go!" he yelled and the Titans were off.

Gizmo, Mammoth, See-More, and Kyd Wykyd were robbing the bank. "Put the money in the bag, barf breath!" Gizmo yelled at the terrified cashier. The cashier complied, shoving stacks of money into an old fashioned leather bag.

"You know, Gizmo, I always thought even villains took Christmas off. Guess second rate villains aren't so lucky." said Robin as he threw a punch the small boys way. Starfire shot off after See-More as he raced off. Cyborg and Beast Boy tagged up against Mammoth. Raven, however, wasn't doing so well with Kyd Wykyd. He kept teleporting away before Raven's spells could begin to form, then teleporting back and hitting her. She fell to the ground, after another hit. Beast Boy noticed this.

The green changeling raced up behind Kyd Wykyd and knocked the grey-skinned mute away from Raven in the form of a ram. Raven nodded her thanks, then her face twisted into one of fear. "Look out!" She screamed shoving Beast Boy out of the way, taking the blow from Mammoth that was meant for Beast Boy. She crumpled to the ground.

Beats Boy's eyes went wide and his face contorted into one of pure rage. He turned to Mammoth. "You hurt her!" He yelled, turning into a giant, green-skinned T-Rex and slamming his tail into Mammoth's bulky body.

Cyborg ran up to Raven's still form on the sidewalk, checking her over. Long story short, she did not look good. Her wrist looked sprained, if not broken, and it looked, from the odd angle, that her leg was broken too.

"Crap." He mumbled, then picked her up and quickly transported her to the Tower.

When, the Titans figured that they couldn't get Raven healed even with the training Robin could administer, they called in an expert.

Jericho got there a few hours later(Let me see hands for all you Jericho fans!), he did all he could then stepped back and smiled to Robin signing out to him. "That's all I can do for her, I'm afraid. The rest is up to The Good Lord." Then, he patted Robin's shoulder and left to give Raven's friends some time for her.

Robin stepped forward and checked her vitals, then sighed. "I'm afraid Jericho's right. That's all he can do. Star? You wanna come with me?" He asked him girlfriend and they walked out together.

Cyborg put a hand on Beast Boy's shoulder, then left with out saying a word, leaving Beast Boy to grieve over his first love.

I'm sorry I changed it on you! I was writing this as a different chapter, then thought it would work better in this chapter. I'll update again asap.