Chapter 12

Sam and I were at the table eating, he looked at me his mouth full of mashed potatoes. "We have a case in Arizona." He said swallowing. "What about?" I said moving my fork around the country fried steak. "A family found it's goat dried out." He said I looked at him and drank my water. "Dried out?" I asked. "Like what? The blood sucked out of him?" I said. He nodded. "What do you think it is?" I said. "Chupacabra." He said. "The Spanish creature?" I said. "Yes, the goat sucker." Sam replied. "Oh god." I laughed. I stood up from the table and pushed in my chair. Sam put his utensils on the plate and I grabbed it. He looked at me, and smiled. "Well thank you." He said I smiled. "No biggie." I replied, he stood up and came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked down, and smiled. "Sammy, what are you doing?" I asked laughing, his face was nuzzling my neck. "Cuddling." He said. I looked outside to Dean working on his baby. He then came into the front door and saw. "Sam... What are you doing?" He asked. "She needed help." He said his eyes widened. Dean's eyebrows arched. "Uh huh." He said walking away. I looked at Sam. "You should be more careful." I said.
I didn't like that he was behind me like that.
Well I did until Dean came.
Oh god.
Afterward in the late evening, outside the sky was orange and pink, it was cool the wind blew. I walked outside with my suitcase, and trying to get my jacket situated. Sam came running over, and he grabbed my suitcase and his body pressed against mine as he fixed my jacket. I looked up to him, as that Sammy Winchester smile melted me as he smiled down to me. Dean beside the impala, his cheek tensing.
And around noon the next day we were in Arizona.
We were in the motel room, and Dean was staring at me while I was eating. "Do you like Sammy?" He asked. I looked around for him. "I don't really know, but way to be frank Dean." I said Dean looked at me, and got up.
We drove in the impala to the sight. " I'm gonna be the one undercover." Sam said. I looked at him. "No, you're not." Dean said he looked at me. "Yes I am." He said smiling looking at the cops. "No..Sammy You're not." He said, again this time he looked at me. "I'm going out." "No, Sammy I'll do it!" Dean said hesitantly. "Dean. No!" By this time Sammy was already out the impala walking toward them. Dean got out and I slammed the door. "I'm putting my little brother in danger Rory!" He said. I looked at him. "Sam can defend for himself!" "No..no he can't." Dean said. "Dean it's too dangerous!" Dean turned toward me." Why do you even care?!" He yelled. "You're all cutesy booty with my brother. And now he goes on this case..undercover and you don't want me to do it?"
I looked into his green eyes, rage boiled inside me. "Goddammit Dean! It's because I'm in love with you...you... idgit!" And I kiss him. His soft lips against mine, so many emotions and sparks flew. Like a blew circuit, I put my hand on his neck and down his biceps.
I let go. Dean was looking at me. I looked at him and looked down, he lifted my chin. "So this is why you didn't want me to take the case?" He laughed. "Yes.." "Well I have to say.." And all he did was hold me my body against his as his face was in my neck. "I love you Rory." He said, my heart escalated and he kissed me. "I love you Rory Carlton." He said smiling against my lips. I kissed him again. His strong arms around my waist. "I love you, Dean Winchester."
And that's when things began to crumble.