Chapter 19

I parked at a bar and got out, I walked in and sat at the stool. The bartender looked at me, he was about Sam's height short blonde air, brown eyes, soft. He was wearing a white button down and slacks. "What can I get for you beautiful?" "Whiskey...just give me the bottle." "How about we start off with a beer?" "No..I need whiskey." I said. "I'm paying for it anyway." I replied he laughed as gave me the bottle. I chugged it, as I felt my mind go blank. My body felt lighter, I forgot all about Dean..and the Case. "So where you from?" He asked. "Around here..Lawrence?" I said..he smiled. "What do you do?" He asked. "I'm an FBI agent..I'm here looking for the murderers of Anna Smith and Samantha Livingston."
"Well I'm off in 15 minutes.. I'll come swing by. Meet me outside." He said.
15 minutes went by and I walked outside. My phone rang and I looked down.
Sam Winchester: Rore where are you?
Sam Winchester: Rory this isn't funny where the hell are you?!
Sam Winchester: I swear to god woman! Text me back!
Sam Winchester: Listen Dean told me, he's an idiot.
Sam Winchester: Rory..
I looked for the bartender. And he was on the wall.
He smirked and we started making out.
He opened the door and he pushed me back against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist. I kicked my shoes off as he tried to undo my jeans I took his shirt. Biting down on his shoulder he moaned and I laughed. He pushed me on the bed and we were naked. He was on top of me, and we both orgasmed and fell. He cuddled me, as I got up and left.
I sat in the car and put my head on the steering wheel.
Sam Winchester: Rory please come back. We can talk about it.
I replied with.
Just me and you?
I hit send, and a couple of minutes later. I got a reply from Sam.
Sam Winchester: just like before..you and me..no Dean.
I drove to the hotel room and got out. I walked up the stairs and got in the room. Dean was on the couch. He stood and walked to you. "Baby, I'm sorry. Really..I am I'm so so sorry." I touched his bicep and touched his face. And hugged him. "I love you." I said my face squished. I started bucking my hips toward him he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"Wanna make up?" I said, Dean carried my bridal style to the bed and dropped me. Unbuttoning my jeans kissing my inner thigh. His hand cupped my as he made me have my womanhood face deep in his. He started doing what he does best as I bucked wanting him. He straddled his belt off as I was naked and zipped down his pants the teeth of the zipper sounding like fabric tearing. I saw him take it off as his boxer briefs made a little tent. I started to crawl as I felt his strong hand grip around my ankle and pull me back. I looked at him. And spread my legs he leaned down balancing himself. Taking off his underwear he teased me. Putting the entire erected thing over my womanhood and on my clit making me up my teeth in his shoulder. "Dean!" I yelled. He put his mouth on mine. Peppering kisses on my bottom lip. As I begged for him. As he did I adjusted myself. He pumped inside me. And with every thrust my hips moved with his his eyes deep within me. As I looked over his shoulder. As my climax hit he held my clit. Making it more secure as his seed spilled inside me. As I exploded all around him. We both fell back.
"We should be angry with each other more often." Dean said.