Chapter 18

"I honesty don't know.." Dean said.
I looked at Sam, "What are you gonna do Sammy boy?" I said. Dean looked down at my legs crossed his hand went to them. I let him until his started to go down feel the waistband of my jeans. I hit him.
"What are you talking about Rory?" "When you see John.." "He's my dad..but I honestly don't know."
We entered Missouri, and then I felt the stop and Dean shook me. "I'm doing a food run you need anything?" "No I'm good thanks."
I said. Sam was asleep and Dean got out. I played with my phone, and then Dean came back. He gave me chicken strips and barbecue, and I kissed him on his cheek his mouth full.
We finished eating, and we drove into Kansas City.
We saw a black truck, that looked like johns. So we stopped and waited until, Dean went out. "Dad!" Dean said. "Dad!" And John turned around, his face pursed. "Dean, Sam.." Dean and him hugged and him and Sam looked at each other. "Son.." He said. "Dad." Sam said. I got out of the impala and walked around it. John looked at me. "Is this little Lorelei?" "Rory.." I said. And John laughed. "You're so beautiful. You look exactly like your mom. Oh god." He said I hugged him. And I walked to Dean. He put a smug arm around my waist. "So..you two.." "Y-yeah.." Dean said. "I knew it was gonna happen. Ever since you guys were kids there was this tension."

We went to the house, and Dean interviewed.
We went to the motel room and Dean looked up at me and cleared his throat. "I don't want you on this case." He said. I looked at him. "Why?" I chocked. "Because. It's too dangerous Rore." "Dean. I'm careful." I said. "I know..but still, it's too dangerous. If you get hurt. I don't know what I would do." He said. "Dean, I was possessed by a goddamn demon, what's the worst that can happen." I said. "You being killed." He said. "Don't think like that, I've been hunting for over twenty years Dean. I've been doing this since I was born." "But..please Rory, please tell me you won't do this case." "Dean...I'm my own gal remember? I can fend for myself."
"I understand but please.." "Dean you're pissing me off." I said looking at him. He banged his hand on the table. "RORY!" "Dean! You don't understand this is what I do. I'm a hunter, I hunt. I get hurt. I heal. I go back out there and do the same damn thing again, because I'm like that. I do it. I love my job. And I love you, but you telling me to lay off this case. I can't. I won't. I need to, this damn demon took my mom too Dean."
" You're not doing it..you're not doing this case." Dean said.
"Tell me I'm going it, or I'm leaving." I said standing up looking in his green eyes. " "You're not doing this case." Dean said. I walked to the bed and started packing. Dean looked at me, I zipped up the bag. And walked out. I heard the clash of the beer bottle at the door and I walked down the stairs and hit wired a car. I just needed a bar.