Sunstone X Reader ☁️

This was requested by itslonelyjevil
Hope you like it ;)

"When we thought Pink was shattered, when she abandoned us, I alone was there for you, and you would use your power against... me?!"

Yellow shouts at blue. It boomed in your ears, reminding you that you were as significant as an ant to them.

You looked at Steven. You had kinda had a crush on him for a while but you were also conflicted. Your eyes flickered down to garnets gems. She had also been a crush of yours since you laid eyes on her.

Your thoughts were interrupted as yellow slammed blue through the wall.

Steven's bubble bounces several times before popping, breaking his, Connie's and your fall. Yellow's bubble around the poofed Crystal Gems also pops, and you, Connie and Steven run over to the released gemstones

"They're free!" You said.

"Come on, guys. You're not bubbled anymore. You can come out!" Steven asked anxiously.
He is going through alot of stress right know and who can't blame him. His giant space aunts are fighting each other.

"Are they ok?" Connie asked.

You guys were cut short as yellow and blue prepared to fight again. At this point you zoned out. Staring at the red and blue gems in Steven's arms. To awkward to offer to carry some for him.

You vaguely registered yellow preparing to attack but Steven rushes in.

The rest goes by in a blur.

Steven stopping the fight,

Yellow crying,

Trying to escape to the ship

White pearl stopping us

White's ship taking the legs

Yellow and blues ships fighting white

Bismuth lapis and peridot showing up,

Trying to talk to white

Blue and yellow getting mind controlled,

You all falling.

You just managed to focus again when you could no longer see garnets gems.

You noticed it was bismuth carrying you while being carried by lapis' water.

You regroup with Steven overhearing pearls familiar voice

"Gah! Steven! We fused!!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

You were happy to she her again, as well as amethyst but you were still worried about garnet.

"Garnet, we're up against a giant robot. We need your help. Please come out. I'm here! I love you!" Steven said as he hugged the gems and started glowing.

You instantly blushed at the implications of them fusing. Your two crushes, combined into one. Your chest swelled with anticipation as you watched the glowing form take shape.

your stomach immediately sank as your attention was drawn to the giant foot coming down on top of you all.

You ducked, bracing for the worst when you noticed the foot stop right above your ducked form.

The foot was slowly moved up as you gazed upon the new fusion.

Sunstone's pov

As I struggled to push the foot up I vaguely recognised being fused. These were my first moments of existing.

"Aaaawwwww! Yeah!" I exclaimed.

My eyes drifted to (y/n) to make sure my favourite human was safe.

Upon that thought I realised that if me. The fusion of garnet and Steven held (y/n) at such a high regard instantly then they both liked her very much.

I could feel their realisations too and how they began to go back and forth in the back of my head.

I was mad. either person I imagined with (y/n) would make me jealous. The Steven side of me didn't want garnet with (y/n) and the garnet side of me just denied Steven would ever be with (y/n).

I decided to shut the two sides up and focus on the problem at hand.

"You better step off." I yelled heaving the foot off. I was referring to both Steven and garnet. I didn't seem to want either fawning after (y/n). After I said that I realised how I had actually made a joke about the foot stepping off of us.

"Chillax my dudes, your rocking pal sunstone is Holding it down." I said trying to defuse the fight within myself as well as reassure the other gems.

I glanced over at (y/n) who's face was bright red and was gaping at me. My chest swelled with pride at her reaction and I spoke before I even realised what I was saying.

"Well this sure isn't canon." I said staring at seemingly nothing.

The Steven side of me let me know I was doing a fourth wall breaking thing that they do in tv shows. So I guess that's my gimmick, I kinda like it.

I heard all the gems sputtering out their reactions

"Unbelievable!" (Y/n) said, still gawking at me.

"Oh you better believe it!" I said, giving her a quick smooch. Her face went even more red.

I laughed a bit

"We'll talk about this off screen." I said before turning to the gems. We'll get this over with and then I can spend time with (y/n). That is, if Steven and garnet manage to work this out and let me exist again...