t h i r t e e n

"Joonie~"

"Yes baby?"

Taehyung pushed himself up on the mans desk, watching him as he paced the office. He looked stressed.

"What's wrong?"

Namjoon stopped pacing, and walked to the younger male, a smile on his face.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about, baby." He said, and kissed the top of his head, and ruffled his hair.

"I have a meeting to go to, across town, and I want you to help out Jimin and Yoongi today. You need to get to know some people in the office."

Instantly, the boy pouted, "But I don't want to!"

Namjoon walked up to the boy, his arms placed on either side of Taehyung, caging him in his spot on the desk.

"Don't care. Humans need interaction with their humans. I promise they're nice, and you'll especially like Yoongi."

Taehyung whined, a puppy-ish pout forming on his lips.

Namjoon looked at the time, and saw that he had to go. He knew it was now or never, and bit his lip for a millisecond, before swooping in, and pressing his own full lips to the younger males pouty ones.

Enjoying the sweet taste for a second, he pulled back, and smiled.

"I've gotta go. Jimin will be here in a moment to bring you to the recoding studios and offices."

Taehyung didn't reply, just stared, open-mouthed at Namjoon. His stomach was rolling, but in a good way.

Quickly, before he could combust out of embarrassment, Namjoon skirted out of the room. His cheeks were on fire.

Taehyung, however, was still silent, sitting on the desk. What just happened? Why?

As far as he knew, Namjoon liked girls.

Maybe it was an accident?

Oh, he hoped not.

**

"What's wrong with you? You're usually not this silent unless I say something dirty.." Jimin whined, his fingers prodding at Taehyungs stomach.

"Namjoon-hyung kissed me."

"What!!!"

"Right before he left.."

"Boys please stop gossiping. Jimin you have an actual job to do, you know."

Jimin shot a look towards Yoongi, and stuck his tongue out.

"Fine."

"Bring Taehyung to Jungkook. You need to focus on your job."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, not liking the idea of meeting another new person.

Nonetheless, he was brought to 'Jungkook' anyways.

**

"You're so cute~"

After hours, after half a day of working with Jungkook.

Taehyung was waiting for Namjoon to come back to the office, and bring him home.

Jungkook had waited with him, not wanting anything bad to happen. All he does, though, is flirt with him.

"Taehyung..."

"Yes Jungkook-hyung?"

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

"No he will not."

Taehyung looked up, seeing the man who had come in with Jimin when he needed to set his phone up. He looked a little mad.

"Kook-ah, go home. I'll watch him until Joon gets here." He spoke, his voice hard.

Jungkook grunted, and stood up, going back to his office to grab his things. The new man sat next to him.

"Hey. I guess we were never officially introduced. My name is Jung Hoseok."

"You're the one Jimin drools over?" Tae said, then slapped his hand over his mouth, his eyes going wide.

"Ah.. yes, I'd hope he would, as we're in.. kind of a relationship."

"Kind of?"

"He.. we haven't established much. It's a little difficult, due to our work relations."

"Hm.. well I think that you should make it official.."

"Me too, but I'm waiting for the perfect time." Hoseok had a big smile on his face. "Ah.. your ride is here. I'll see you later~"

Taehyung smiled at him, waving, before standing up, and walking out of the building, to Namjoon's car.