Prologue

---

---

The girl's attention fixes on the cellphone screen showing her favorite drama that she's been following in the past two weeks. Kim Seulbi doesn't care about the noise of other passengers on the bus as she gets herself immersed in her own little peaceful morning activity. She needs a little quiet morning to herself after the experience she had just experienced during her last day of internship with one of the famous writers in South Korea. Clearly, she is willing to do anything to divert her mind from what happened last Friday with Shin Johyun, a writer who is on the rise because of his colossal drama became a huge success in the country. The girl turns up the volume on her cellphone, then hid a stupid grin when the two characters in the drama she's watching kiss each other.

'Finally!' shrieks Seulbi silently. 'After I was upset with this man's passivity in the past few episodes, he dared to go forward and kiss her!'

The passenger on her left turns his head to the strange girl who's smiling to herself as she's looking at her cellphone. He peers at the screen with furrowing eyebrows, then shakes his head as he gives cynical look after seeing what the girl beside him was watching; an action that annoyed Seulbi resulting in her alert as she decides to adjust the sitting position so that the nosy man by her side stop peeking.

The sound of the announcement on the bus appears, and the man beside Seulbi gets up after hearing the name of the next stop. The girl turns her head to see where she is, then hurriedly presses the pause button and gets up while glaring at the clock in the left corner of her cellphone.

"I still have time to go to the student union." She mutters softly as she stands to wait for the bus door to open.

The girl gets off the bus in a hurry and ignores the other passengers she bumps into, her schedule this Monday is quite packed and she still wants to steal time to fixes her morning mood in the student union before starting her hectic day. Seulbi quickens her steps towards the Faculty of Literature building located at the back, traced the hallway outside of the main building, turned on the side stairs and goes down to the basement area where the student activity units' rooms located. The girl turns the knob and brings herself inside without knocking, then shrieks in surprise when she caught two of her best friends are making out on one of the tables.

"Jeez, can't you guys look for another place?" Seulbi grimaces awkwardly as she walks in the opposite direction from the location of his two best friends.

"Can't you knock on the door first?" Blurts Lee Dahee. "It's a good thing you didn't catch us without clothes, right, Chagi-ya?"

The man who looks just as annoyed as his lover nods slowly.

"At least give us a warning by knocki—"

"You should not do that in a place that can be accessed by many people, Kang Sungwoo." Seulbi snickers while putting her bag on the middle table. "Soon we will be handing over our positions to our juniors, some of them already have the key to get into this place, they can access this room as freely as I was, and I don't think that's the kind of greeting you want to show them, right?"