18 years ago

Arabella's POV

My name is Arabelle Tollerman, and this is the story how I lose the man I loved, to my cousin. But it's also the story how I get him back. Not before I give him a piece of my mind.
———————————————————

I ran through the woods that I knew on the back of my hand. I laughed as he followed me. He wasn't going to catch me. But I guess luck wasn't on my side because I felt arms wrap around me. "Gotcha", his hot voice whispered in my ear. I laughed as his breath tickled me. "Stop that tickles Connor", I said giggling. He chuckled in my ear, he kissed my neck lovingly. I smiled, I leaned back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, making me feel safe. I looked at his wrist, seeing the mark that was on his wrist. It was the same on mine.

It was the same like mine, expect this time Mine was red and on my left wrist

It was the same like mine, expect this time Mine was red and on my left wrist. Everyone knew we were destined to be together. But my cousin was jealous of me being with Connor. Lucinda was always jealous of us. She was just jealous of our love.

I smiled as I could remember how we met. The best day of my life. Walking into that bar was the best thing I've ever done. If it weren't for my father calling me into the bar, I don't think I would have met Connor. But I'm glad I did. I laughed remembering that he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. And honestly I couldn't stop looking myself.

"What's so funny baby?", he whispered in my ear as he held me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his arms. "Just remembering the day we met, you couldn't keep your eyes off me", I said giggling. He chuckled in my ear. He pecked my ear before kissing my neck. "I wouldn't have kept my hands to myself either, but I don't think your old man would've liked that", he said kissing my neck again. I giggled. I ran my hands up and down his biceps. "Now you don't have too, I'm all yours", I whispered to him.

I could feel him smile against my neck. "All mine, but I'm just as much as yours as your mine", he growled softly against my neck. I smiled. Mine. "Mine", I purred softly. He growled lowly in my ear. "All you're baby, all yours", he growled.

"I love you Connor", I said turning around in his arms. His baby blue eyes looked into mine. Soft and full of love. He smiled lovingly at me. "I love you baby girl, so much", he said as he kissed me softly. I pressed into the kiss. Loving the way that he kissed me. He loved me and I loved him. But before I knew it, he had thrown me over his shoulder. I squealed. "Connor!", I laughed. He was walking us home. I think. "Your mine baby", he said as he slapped his hand against my ass. He carried me all the way home.

Three days later.

It was three in the fucking morning and I couldn't sleep. I was sitting on the bathroom floor. With a pregnancy test in my hand. I had fresh tears going down my cheeks. But instead of tears of sadness. I was so happy. Yeah I might be eighteen. But we made this baby out of love. And I couldn't wait to tell Connor. I couldn't wait till later. So I got up and ran all the way out of my room and into the hallway. I ran to his room. Since dad didn't want us to share bedrooms just yet. I think he was trying to prevent this. But too late now pops. I laughed at myself. Connor just couldn't keep his paws off of me.

I didn't knock. Since I knew he would be asleep. So I peeked in. My eyes went from happy and cheerful to horror and sadness. This couldn't be. He didn't. They didn't. Why? I had tears of disbelief in my eyes. "Connor?", my voice wavered. Full of disbelief. How could he do this to me? I saw him move in his sleep before waking up. The blanket moved off of him. He was shirtless. I whimpered. My mate had cheated on me. He looked around before his eyes found mine. He looked confused. But why would he be confused. Was It because he thought he was so slick? And thought I wouldn't find out? He then looked shocked. "Belle? What?", he said in deep confusion.

"Connor baby what's wrong?", Lucinda asked while smirking at me. That whore. She took him from me. That bitch. That hog. She looked at me and smirked. She then put her slimy hand on his shoulder. "Last night was great Connor", she said. And that's when my heart broke completely.

I completely lost it and attacked her. I used my claws on her. I slashed her across the cheek. But she got me too. She slashed me across the face. I could feel the red hot pain appearing on my face. I fell back against the wall, whimpering. I could feel the blood run down my cheek. As they were tears. "Belle!", Connor yelled my name. He tried to get to me. But I wouldn't let him. He betrayed me. He cheated on me. "Go to your whore", I sneered at him. I got up and ran out of the room. Blood dripping down my face and dripped onto the wood floor. I sobbed, not caring who I woke up. I heard the lights turn on in the living room.

I ran in the living room to see everyone. Mom, dad, uncle john and aunt Clara. They all looked horrified to see my face. I sobbed at the pain on my face and in my heart. Dad ran over to me. Holding gently in his arms. "Bells, what happened?", he asked me concerned. I sobbed. "Connor.......Lucinda........together", I sobbed through every word. Mom and aunt Clara gasped. But my father was angry. His eyes turned white. Uncle John seemed just as angry.

"Belle", I heard his voice. No. I can't. I can't do this.

He seemed upset with himself, well he should be because he fucking cheated on me.

My father put me in my mother's arms, he got up and walked up to Connor. He growled at him, "get out! You are never to be around my daughter again! You hear me boy?!", my father yelled and growled at Connor.

Connor growled. "She is my mate you old man!", he yelled right back at my father. I just sobbed in my mother's arms.

My father growled louder, he pushed Connor. "Not anymore! You betrayed our most sacred law! Now get out!", he yelled in Connors face.

Connor looked at me, his eyes full of sadness. "Please Bella! Let me explain!", he said loudly.

I just looked at him with my bloodied face. I had a frown on my face and tears filling my eyes. I turned to my mother and pushed my face into her chest. I cried out when her clothes touched my injured face. She rubbed my back shushing me.

I could hear my father pushing Connor out of the house. He was screaming my name.

I just sobbed harder.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed away from my mother and ran. Ran out of the house. I ran out of this damned town with only my clothes on my back. Alone, mateless and pregnant with my first pup. I was alone and scared. But I couldn't stay there anymore.

"Arabelle!", I heard my parents yell my name. But I didn't turn back. I couldn't. I didn't want to. And I won't. I ran faster and faster. Until I hitched a ride. To only one place. My cousin Justin's. He wouldn't tell them I was there. He would take care of me and the pup. That's why he was my favorite out of all my cousins. Because he was there for me when no one else would be.