Chapter 7: "Chemistry Revealed"

: Zayn’s P.O.V.”

                “Hey Zaynie Beybeh!” That is Louis.

                “What do you want Lou?”

                “Nothing.” He sat down in my table. Monday- day for school and I was waiting Ariele to come in.

                “Where are you last Friday?” Liam asked.

                “Hey Liam! How you doing?”

                “You’re not answering my question Zaynie.”

                “Yeah. Why aren’t you there at the party?” Niall add another question to me.

                “I have so much fun there. With those girls? They complete me.”

                “Harry, stop it! You’re doing it again.” Liam slapped Harry jokingly on his head as he was doing the mating sound.

                We’re all laughing when Liam and Harry are exchanging their jokes. I like to be with them.  I look at the door of our classroom. I saw Ariele entering the room.

                “Hey Ms. President! Why I didn’t see you at the party last Friday?”  One of our classmates asked her.

                She glance at me, then face again to our classmate and said: “Ohm… I’ve to do so many things in that day.”

                Niall then stand in the front-centre of the room. “I’ve noticed something. Ariele and Zayn aren’t at the party. Are you two together at that night?” He then faced us.

                “No we’re not!”

                “Yes we are!”

                We reacted at the same time with different answers.

                “So, you are together.” Louis concluded.

                “I’ve just said, we’re not!” Ariele reacted.

                “But Zayn said, you two are.” Harry argued.

                She looked at me. I saw her eyes saying that I have to do something.

                “We are having a date.” I plainly stated.

                “So, we have now a new item. It’s Ariele and Zayn.” Niall announced.

                Our Chemistry teacher then entered in the classroom. “Class settled down. We’ll have now the Chemical bonds.”

:Ariele’s P.O.V.:

                I was in my locker to put my things on. It was drizzling outside and I don’t have an umbrella with me. I was going to the other building to get an umbrella in the Campus Officers Office (C.O.O.) when someone tapped my shoulder.

                “Where are you going?” It was Zayn.

                “I’ll go and get an umbrella.”

                “But it was drizzling.” I was shocked when he took his coat off and put it in my head. “Let’s go?”

                “You’re going?” I put my hand over his head so that it will not get wet. He does the same to mine. Then, we ran as fast as we could to reach the building so soon. But the rain didn’t let us. It falls so hard. So, we stopped. And now, we’re wet. We look to each other and laugh as we realize how foolish we are.

                Zayn stepped backward and kick the water which was on the way towards me.

                “You, idiot!” I did the same. I laughed then I ran away. But he goes after me and holds me in my waist and whispered: “No one can win against me.” He laughed so loud.

                We were playing under the rain, never mind with the cold…