Chapter 10: "The Punching words"

A/N: Hello readers! I'm sorry for the late update. I was quite busy. Enjoy reading! I would really appreciate if you would a comment. With sense or non. -Reen.

:Ariele’s P.O.V.:

School was actually in its normal routine. It doesn’t seem went wrong. Well, as for the other students maybe. But for me, it all went wrong. Zayn is still staying out of my way. And of course, I don’t wish it and I don’t like the sound neither.

Good thing we’re on a half day…

“Class dismissed”, our teacher exclaimed.

So, I stand up and put all my things inside my bag. And decided to get out of our room when suddenly…

“Hey Ariele!” Liam called me. The boys were actually at his back, including Zayn.

“Oh hi!” I said.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing much.”

“So, can you go out with me?” he asked.

“Hey Zaynie babey! I miss you!” I heard on Liam’s back. I put my eyes on them. It’s Zayn and that girl I saw yesterday!

“Hey Casey!” Zayn respond to that girl. So Casey was her name.

“Eherm…” Liam give an audible breath, trying to catch my attention and to interrupt me.

“Sure thing.” I said excitedly and in a loud voice so that Zayn can hear it? Duh!

At the mall, Liam bought me on a diner.

 “My lady?” he said as he pulled the chair for to seat on.

“Thank you!” I smiled. The waiter gave us the Menu.

 “Do you know that I’m glad that I’m with you for a lunch?” I put a gesture into my face like saying “why?” “Because when I’m with the group. I mean with Harry, Lou, Niall and Zayn, I must bring them in an EAT ALL YOU CAN resto! Especially Niall? God!”

 I laugh of what he told me. “So, you’re happy when you’re not with them?” I asked.

 “Oh never! I instead so thankful of having them, you know! Having your best friends with you is pretty much comfortable despite of all their acts. You can do whatever you want to.” I put my eyes down. I remember Angela again. Liam held my chin up. “I’m sorry.”

 “It’s alright! You see, I’m moving on!” I was trying to regain my energy.

 “Yeah right.” We start eating as soon as the waiter serves us our food. I have to forget what had already passed. But, I admit it is so hard for me. Every time I heard about a friend-relationship, I mean, friendship rather, it’s like I hate the sound of it. But it keep on ringing and I think it’s part of moving on in my part. How I wish this feelings would end.

“So, we are going now?” I asked him after we go out at the exit door of the establishment.

 “Ohm… Arcades?” he responded with doubt.

 “Cool! Let’s go!” I said excitedly.

 He brought me in Time Zone Play Station – a perfect stress-reliever! This sounds fun. Liam really never fails to make some fun.

I swiped my VIP card to the game machine.

 "Can we share instead?" he asked me. Then I knotted my forehead.

"Why so Liam? Just play on the other game machine." I mean that. We use to play the game machine individually when we were young.

"Please?" He put a puppy eyes on his face.

"No." I pushed him away but he picked up the ball instead and threw it on screen to hit those flies flying. 

"Don't you want to play it with me, little girl?" He didn't bother to face me. He was just keep on throwing those small balls.

I didn't say a word. I get balls on the basket and threw it the way he threw it. I was having so much fun. And of course, I didn’t mind now about his presence. Anyway he was my long-lost cousin after all. Even though I use to play a game machine on my own, perhaps I should play it with him.

"You should do it better. We levelled up!" he excitedly address.

"I'm doing better!" The balls were thrown so fast by us. We didn't mind if the screen would get a damage of what we are doing. 

"OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! YES!" I screamed as we finally complete the last level of the game.

"We did it!" he exclaimed. Then he get those tickets on the machine. "I had so fun! What about there?" he pointed the draw ball.

"Sure. my VIP!" I was trying to swipe my VIP card to machine game but he didn't allowed me either.

"No! I have mine."

"But I have mine also." I insisted.

"Just keep it, little girl." he smirked.

"Whatever." He then swiped his VIP card and get ready to push the button. The wheel is spinning. When finally he pushed the button, the ball fall but unluckily it didn't shoot in one of the holes. It did only stay on the surface near on the jackpot hole.

"Hey! hey! hey! Come on!" we are both tapping the mirror. "Please!" We are now shouting hoping that the ball would fall to the jackpot hole and not to the 1 ticket hole.

"YES!!!" We both exclaimed when it was shooting in the jackpot hole. "We did it again!" I hugged him out of my happiness. And he hugged me back. We never experience this kind of excitement when we were still young. And now, I find it so sweet having a big brother with me now. Although, he was actually my cousin.

"Aw! Yes! Come on. Let's claim our prize at the counter by these tickets!" He plainly said.

"Oh sure!" I excitedly address.

"You've got 500 tickets in all Sir!" the girl at the counter said.

"Ohm. What do you want as a return of our tickets." He turned to me. I spin my look at the counter.

"That one!" I pointed the big teddy bear. "It cost 500 tickets!"

"Alright." He agreed. "That peach teddy bear please?" He handed me the stuff toy. "Here. My remembrance." He smiled.

"This would be mine?" I asked with doubt.

"It would be so gay if that would be mine." He smirked.

I hugged the stuff toy so tight. "It is so cute. Look." I turned to him and saw him with his phone capturing a picture of mine. I smiled and singed a peace with my two fingers of my right hand while holding the teddy bear.

"1. 2. 3. Smile!" I went nearer unto him.

"How about a picture of me and you?" I asked as I looked at my picture in his phone.

“Sure.” Then we posed for a second. “Cheeze!”

We are both shocked when someone pulled Liam at his back and punched him on his face that made him dived on the floor. I saw Zayn with his fist on Liam.

“Hey what’s the matter with you?!” Liam complained while his index finger is on the side of his lips, wiping the blood. No words come out from my mouth. It was just as if I was watching an action movie with Liam as the protagonist and Zayn as the antagonist.

“I never thought you’d do this to me!” Zayn shouted at Liam.

“Do what?” Liam knotted his forehead. He didn’t seem get the point that was Zayn was going to deliver. He stand and look at Zayn directly. “If you like her then don’t push her away!”He then held my wrist and we walked away. I turn my look at my back. I saw Zayn putting his dark eyes on us...