Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa POV

I came home two days later. It was best for me to stay away for a while, so my parents didn't feel like spending extra money on me. I've done this before, just aimlessly wandering around the streets, occasionally picking a few pockets. Once I came home I would get scolded for stealing, but everyone knew we needed everything we could get.

While roaming the streets of Seoul, I had thought about the offer Jennie gave me. I still wasn't sure about it, but my family was desperate for money, and I was desperate to help my family.

I opened the door to our 'home', and called out for anyone who might be there. I got no response, my parents were working and my brothers were probably somewhere on the streets. They often played outside together, I envied them.

I flopped down on the double bed I shared with my brothers, and closed my eyes. I hadn't slept in 48 hours, and I soon drifted off to sleep.

_

"Noona!!"

"Noona, wake up!!"

I groaned, not happy to be awoken from my somewhat peaceful slumber. I opened one eye and saw the teary face of Kyong, the eldest of my two brothers.

I immediately sat up. "Ky, what's wrong?" I asked gently.

"Myung is having a bloody nose again, it won't stop!"

My eyes widened. This was the umpteenth time my little brother had a bloody nose, and we still didn't know why it kept happening.

I told Kyong to bring me to him, and he lead me outside to the front porch (or whatever you can call it). Myung had his head tilted upwards so the bleeding would stop, but blood kept streaming from his nose down to his chin.

"Oh, Myung, not again.." I mumbled, putting a hand on his back.

Myung smiled weakly. He was used to it by now, but I knew there was something behind this. Something was wrong.

We didn't have money to go to the hospital, and the government wouldn't cover it for us, because it was 'just a bloody nose'. It made me mad, something could be seriously wrong and they just waved us off.

I brought Myung inside and grabbed him a tissue. He put his head over the sink so the blood wouldn't fall on the floor.

"Kyong, calm down, he's going to be fine." I reassured my brother, who was bawling his eyes out.

My brothers were both still young, Kyong was eight and Myung six. They were both very sensitive when it came to each other and they wanted nothing more than for the other to be happy.

I envied their relationship sometimes, because I didn't have a real sister who I share such a bond with. Sure, Jisoo and I were close, really close, but not as close as my brothers.