Nine

how is everyone doing in quarantine? i hate online school,,,

i hope everyone is safe and remember to wash your hands or I'll hunt you down at night

then the second matter, a lot of people are asking me to make this book top Lisa or Lisa g!p,,, just to make it clear for everyone, this is a jentop book and that is not going to change

its my decision to make, and if you don't like it, you don't have to read. it's that simple

i'd appreciate it if you stopped asking for top lisa

now on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I faintly heard the sound of curtains opening, before a bright light shined in my eyes, making me shut them tighter.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I heard Jennies voice next to me. The bed sunk as she sat on the edge.

I groaned, I have never been a morning person.

"I'll make you some breakfast, if you want."

I slowly opened one eye, curious by her words. I felt my stomach grumble at the mention of breakfast, and immediately felt more awake.

"Breakfast?" I smiled, now opening both of my eyes.

Jennie nodded, smiling back. "I'll go downstairs so you can change."

I watched as she left the room, gently closing the door behind her.

Even though we had already been quite intimate with each other, and she had touched my skin several times before, she still had the decency to give me privacy. I liked that, she was a respectable woman in my eyes.

I untangled myself from the soft sheets of the bed, that was the most comfortable one I've ever slept in, and got up.

I felt the blood rush to my head for a moment, but just ignored it and went into the bathroom. Jennie had placed a stack of neatly folded clothes on the stool.

A big t-shirt with 'princess' on it, and some sport shorts. I smiled, putting on the clothes while trying not to wrinkle them.

I looked in the big mirror above the sink, and saw something different. No dark circles under my eyes, no tear stained cheeks, no shabby clothes. For once, I looked like the girl I wanted to be.