The poor boy pt2

Ok so yeeeee here another part and omg thx for almost 200 views im so freaking happy!!!!!

ok sorry here u go 

   His legs took control. Leading him into a shaded alleyway with his body filing a dark corner. All the heart fill emotions he'd stored up came spilling out into tears. He began to grip his hands in anger pressing in his fingernails. Each one feeling like tiny blades. Some even braking skin, leaving blood covered palms. The sting pain of the tiny cuts distract the boy from his tears. He stared at his red covered hands. Feeling his heartbeat travel through his veins and watching as the blood trickled down his hands. Every drop that feel filled him with pleasure. Till he couldn't his satisfaction making him punch the moist brick wall. The pain filled him with mad laughter that filled the whole alley.

   His phone started to vibrate leaving the boy to sharp silences to pick up the call. "Hello?" he answered with a pitiful voice. " You're excused for the rest of the day and um..... Im sorry for your loss. Deku removed the phone from his ears. Staring at the bloody screen to press the matching red button.

Deku's pov

   HAha. Like i cared he was gone. Finally that Prick head gets what he deserves. I can't wait to his face when he gets the fan-fucking-tastic news."Hahahaha." I've been so tempted to kill him but thankl god i didn't . I would never get to experience such a beautiful site.

30min time skip 

     When Deku arrived back at school he was immediately assigned back to class and not to say anything about what happened earlier that day Because they didn't want students to panic, But Izuku thought different. He knew he would have to put an act. He Forced tears streamed down his puffy cheeks, whipping some with his now bandaged hands as he walked through the door. All heads turned towards him as he entered . Each face filled with worry. Aizawa looked over his shoulder and stared at the boy. "Please take a seat." He said while nodding his concerned head.

     Once Izuku reached his desk next to the window. He pulled his chair placing his exhausted body on top . Sensei turned around to face the class with an even worried eyes then the students. He sighed with his trembling lips and soon began to speak. " Your probably wondering what's going on. Kiriashima went missing late last night." A concerned pink haired girl stood up panic causing her hand do raise. " Did they find him?" "Yes" The tear filled boy answered. Bring the girl to silence as she slowly sunk back into her chair. Sensei looked down to the tile floor and continued what the boy started. " yes, but ..... Not alive."

just want to say thx again for all of the support and i hope u guys have a great day or night 

loli love how i said i wouldnt post till next week but here i am lol 

k bye love u guys 

if its past 12am SLEEP 

AND THAT A THREAT B/C I CARE ABOUT YOU HEATH 

AND DRINK SOME WATER