Remembering..

I walk in front of the gates of my school building as I go through the security scanners as I make sure that you can't feel or be able to scan my knife through my bra. As I just think, crap. So I throw it in the bushes and smile at the police officer as he scans me and takes my bag and dumps all my shit out. Damn it my tampons are showing in front of everybody. I blush hard as people start to laugh and giggle..

"Hey." I feel someone grab my shoulder tight as I realize my stuff isn't on the scanner anymore..
"Shall we walk? Uhm.. Tori? Correct?" I blushed hard. What was his name. Have I hurt him and didn't remember it? Whatever. I walk with him as he still has a tight grip on my shoulder guiding me.
"Yes. My name is Tori.. Uhm.. Do I know you?"
"We met last year?"
"When?"

"When I punched you in the boob. You didn't forget me already sweetheart, did you?" It's Zane. He is about 6ft 2in and has blonde hair. Beach blonde. He also has these blue eyes that are like the ocean and the waves, when you see them you just wanna move wherever he goes. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like him.
"How could I forget you, babe?" I smile and try to ignore how I'm dressed. I am wearing ripped up black skinny jeans, my black and red Harley Quinn Chuck Taylor's with a red shirt that says, "Im not a devil, but not an angel. I'm human." I like stuff like that. I had to tie the shirt up because it was way too big.
"Watch it. Emma might beat your ass." I just laughed. Emma has been Zane's girlfriend since last year. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She is a cilcone. No body figure. She is 5ft and they look stupid together.
"Ha. Another joke. That chick can't beat shit."
"She can beat my dick." Okay wow that was too gross.
"Ew. Gross. I might spit up my breakfast."
"You might end up spitting out my cum." He says as he walks away and smirks at me. The same smirk he gave me last year. Damn. I don't know where my locker is.. I need to find it. I pull out the sheet of paper my grandma gave me this morning. Okay. It says,
Locker 15..

Right next to Zane.
"Oh hey shorty, your locker is next to mine? Do you love me that much?"
"Keep dreaming."
"Fuck you."
"No thank you."
"I didn't ask."
"So you were demanding?